My Chevrolet Supercars racing Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Chevrolet Supercars racing Weekend

As most of you know by now, I will be racing in the Chevrolet Supercars races during the Bahrain F1 GP weekend. I will be driving the # 20 yellow Lumin. I will use this thread to document my trip and experiance to share with you guys.
    1st news to share is that both my races, "race 1" on Saturday and "race 2" on Sunday will be broadcasted live on Bahrain TV:yippy:. I will post the timing once I get it.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
    Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
    Schrick cams
    Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
    Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
    KW Coilovers V3
    WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

good luck bro.. just remember it's not all about timing & scoring fast laps, it's more about the fun & experience

good luck!

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Thanks bro, you better be watching the races on sat and sun.
      I need someone to tape it.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mods
      Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
      Schrick cams
      KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

all the best Al quazi....do us proud :)....hope the car is gonna have some club stickers on ;)
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
          all the best Al quazi....do us proud :)....hope the car is gonna have some club stickers on ;)
          I wish I could, but since this is a Chevrolet series, no other car brands are allowed

Mods
          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
          Schrick cams
          KW Coilovers V3

sigpic

Comment

Good Luck bro will definetely not miss watching.. You're taking part so thats enough to make us proud :)

Comment

good luck bro... sounds interesting and i hope you bring home a trophy for the club :rolleyes:

Comment

Good luck qassim

Comment

good luck bro, best of luck

Comment

NICE NICE!!! the boys have said it all... good luck and have a great time!!!

we'll be rooting for u and cheering u on from Velvet!!! hehe... VElvet FTW!!! :D
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Good luck in the race... Remember to hit the first car you see to get ahead (Oh wait this isn't NASCAR) :rofl:
                      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

can u please wave ur hand from the window so i can who r u during the race :)

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                          As most of you know by now, I will be racing in the Chevrolet Supercars races during the Bahrain F1 GP weekend. I will be driving the # 20 yellow Lumin. I will use this thread to document my trip and experiance to share with you guys.
                          1st news to share is that both my races, "race 1" on Saturday and "race 2" on Sunday will be broadcasted live on Bahrain TV:yippy:. I will post the timing once I get it.
                          Fhimna!
                          Meskovic
                          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

^:rofl: agreed..

good luck bro

Comment

good luck bro.. be careful in driving :D
                              E46 330CI Convertible
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X