Photography for you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photography for you!

I couldn’t even count the number of cameras I saw in our last event!

Let’s help you become better and enjoy your photography even more, and for those of you who still didn’t start, I tell you there is no better value for money and time to start anywhere else!

Our second Photography course registration is now open!

The course is designed for beginners and include:

Introduction:
    The first session will be divided in two parts over the first and second session. The first session will offer a basic introduction to photography followed by a basic demonstration on taking photographs.
    * What is photography?
    * Creative elements
    * Elements of the camera
    * Focusing systems
    * Exposure
    * Aperture
    Theory and practical:
    This session will be a continuation of the previous one, so a bit more of the actual mechanics of the camera and how it works. Followed by a demonstration, that covers information gained over the first two sessions.

Outdoor shoot:
    The outdoor shoot will be a full session dedicated to how to use natural light for the photographer’s benefit, with a few tips and tricks to enhance the photographs.

Photoshop:
    Photoshop has become an essential tool to enhance the quality of photographs even more and have them ready to be printed. By the end of this session and the first course in level one, the students will be able to touch up their images and learn a few basic tools to improve their photographs even more before printing.

Editing a Digital Image Using Software Programs
    A. Changing Selected Areas
    1. Brightness
    2. Contrast
    3. Colors balance
    B. Enhancing reality
    C. Beyond reality
    D. Filters

Dates and Timings:
    The course will be delivered over 4 Fridays starting 1st of May, each class will be 3 hours in our new acquired training centre in the knowledge village.

Fees:
    The course will cost aed 2,000 with a special BMW Club UAE discount of 10%.

Tools Required:
    Students will have to get their own cameras and laptops, Adobe Photoshop will be provided.

If you don’t have a camera or a Laptop this can be arranged!.

Register now, seats are limited so hurry up guys!

Regards

Nabil

Last edited by Nabil; 15-04-2009, 10:13 PM.
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Will see if I can attend this one ! :)
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
      Check your calendar ;)
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
        Grab the camera and go!

Comment

Exactly!
          Meskovic

Comment

5alas, Will be riding with you Nabil ! :)
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

i am in to photography a lot. i own a canon 40d and enjoy everything about photography. would definitely want to join. i'll try to make it. it wont be easy to spare 3 hours on 4 consecutive fridays but i'll try..
              E46 330CI Convertible
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X