Impressive Hyundai Genesis Coupe!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Impressive Hyundai Genesis Coupe!!!

Hi Guys, I was leaving my client's location going to office, and there it was a beautiful Hyundai Genesis Coupe right next to me!
    What an impressive design! I was shocked to see it looking this good! the sleek design, the lines and curves, dual exhaust, and the rims! lol! the car looks amaaazing! I have attached 2 pictures of the car, but trust me those pictures dont do justice! The only thing i didnt like is the front grill, typical cheap look! i dont know what happened there! the entire car is crisp but the front grill is cheap plastic! i dont know why i didnt take a pic of that! loll weirdo!
    Anyway, just wanted to share, this car must be a good value for money!

sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

i'm curious to see how they'll handle the heat in the long run

Comment

Well the design is pretty good, i ve seen it around my area but to be honest i dont have trust in Hyundais xD
      sigpic
      BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

looks like the g37 to me, the rear at least

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
        Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

If u look closer at the picture, the car has some nice lines and curves! the rims are awesome too!

I dont trust Hyundai either, but u have to give them credit, they have improved alot!
          sigpic
          Audi R8 - White / Blk
          Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

regardless of the looks (which i think is still good :)), this car has got RWD :bow:, which is a "first" in this category! i heard there's a 2.0 turbo and a V6 (3.8?) that pushes 300+ hp?

any idea about the prices in this part of the world?

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Price should be somewhere around 100K and with a service contact of 5 years/100,000 Kms to all Hyundais, i think Hyundai is giving some big brands a run for their money now..

Comment

A 3.8L on a Hyundai ????
                This car should gain some respect when the tuners start going at it !

But, that is by far the weirdest door handle Ive ever seen !
                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

damn its a 3.8
                  sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                  E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                  E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                  E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
                  X