Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what an idiot!

hey all
    just wanted to ask your opinion. 2weeks ago I had double parked my car without leaving a number as I was in a hurry, an hour later i get a call from the police saying please remove your car so i immediately rushed down to remove it, I find 2 very angry guys waiting downstairs, i apologize and proceed, butthen the 2 guys had changed thier mind about leaving, they said that I was so rude to keep them waiting and so on, so i apologized nicely again and said it won't happen again, even though this was a private parking and its only for people who live there, he said he was visiting his brother. i wanted to park it in his place but he wouldn't let me, I was surprised but didn't say anything. then he started screaming at me and calling me names. I was surprised because this guy was twice my size, I told him to be more polite and I apologized a third time for not leaving my number. anyway he left eventually, but yesterday I saw him again with his mercedes car. he actually left a note on my car saying that I was so rude. I was wondering if I should call the police or not. after all this guy is threatining me, or maybe I should just key his car, what ar your thoughts?

U double park for an hour, no number, and u expect a better response! I would have done worst to u!

Learn from this situation and stop double parking like that. It used to take me almost an hour to find parking at night somtimes. No matter what i would never double park my car like that. its a matter of respect. would u like it if someone did the same to u? i'm sure not!

And regarding ur comment about what to do.
    Key his car? how will this make things any better? u think it will be difficult for him to guess who did it. and even so, thats very cheap and cowardly act! (sorry no offense) cause u wouldnt do so if the owner was sitting next to his car! correct?

I say leave things as is, and stop this double parking disease!
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

you do have a point. but remember this is a private parking for residents! and he shouldnt be yelling at such a sweet and innocent girl like me! JOKING!
      ANYWAY i am almost dead now...thanks for sharing your thouhgts@

Comment

what was exactly written on the note? telling you that you are rude is not a threatling message. don't throw it as you might need it in the future if you suddely find a flat tire or your side key'ed... was i

we can understand if he madly yeld on the day of the incident. but later leave you a note.. mmmm.

Comment

brunnooo i told u about this guy remember? he made me so mad and brought out my very evil side ! it wasn't a note btu he wrote it on the window in dust! it was a little obscene, come on! i am so innocent, u bruno should know that! LOL , hmm whateve i think i'll tell the police though, it is the right thing to do !

Comment

My opinion, leav'em be. But, you ever see him double park...Then you know what to do !!
            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

All I can say is that you are lucky that he was a nice guy. If it was me blocked in for an hour I would have ended up in jail.
              If there is one thing I can't stand is someone blocking me in like that.
              Last edited by alquazi; 01-05-2009, 01:35 PM.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
              Schrick cams
              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
              KW Coilovers V3
              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

i agree that the guy was right in his reaction. what if he needed to remove his car for an emergency? however, he is not right in leaving a note on the car the following day.
                E46 330CI Convertible
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X