And I thought I was crazy about cars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I thought I was crazy about cars...

We love cars. We even bathe, polish, and prune our autos, but we're quite sure we've never taken our obsession this far. According to the UK's Telegraph, Edward Smith freely admits he has had 'sex' with over 1,000 cars as part of a love affair that began with the Corvette Stingray at age 13 and is still strong today at age 57. We're not making this up. Ed really loves his rides. Currently, Smith is "involved" with a Volkswagen Beetle named Vanilla, and he's also had long-term relationships with a 1993 Ford Ranger Splash (who hasn't) and a 1973 Opel GT. He writes cars poetry, sings to them, and even talks to them like they are his girlfriends.

Although Smith has had long-term relationships with vehicles, he's seldom practices, uh, monogamy. Smith admits to affairs with vehicles that he sees on the streets and in dealer showrooms. "There are moments way out in the middle of nowhere when I see a little car parked and I swear it needs loving." Too real to be funny, really. Smith's biggest sexual thrill was a tryst with the helicopter from the 1980s show Airwolf.

Smith insists that he's not hurting anyone, and that he is not attracted to men or women. You may think that Smith is unique in his physical love of the automobile, but evidently, he's not. There are reportedly over 500 "car lovers" that have been brought together by enthusiast forums. Smith is telling his story as part of a documentary about mechaphilia called My Car Is My Lover. The documentary airs tomorrow (May 28) on UK Channel Five.

Source: Autoblog
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SHkater; 28-05-2009, 11:40 AM.
    sigpic
    BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

It was either him or another freak that was asked what would be the "hottest" car he's had shimmy with and he answered "Audi TT"....

C'mooooon, I can't even imagine it!!!

Comment

What exactly does he do with them ! !?! ?!

oh that poor car lighter! or even engine head!
        2008 325i coupe
        Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
          What exactly does he do with them ! !?! ?!

oh that poor car lighter! or even engine head!
          or even the gear knob ?

Seriously,

Comment

someone call the doctor!

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Someone get me a gun!
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

someone show him megan fox!
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

Working...
                X