• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
    Referring to UAQ drag night?!
    Nop, reffering to UATCC
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Afnan View Post
      Hey Bruno; how do you know I bought it from my brother, you know him?...
      no i don't know him however i do know so many things in this lovely country...

Sorry to disappoint you guys but I've bought back my old 335i and unfortunately its not a manual, but I'm happy... Ahhh can't tell you guys how good it feels to be back in a Bimmer once again :yippy:

As for the Z06, it's definitely not just a straight line monster, specially after what I had done to it, got KW V3 coilovers, PFADT sway bars and got it tuned by Robispec. It definitely handled amazingly after all that BUT I have to admit, it was far from the precision handling of these German cars.

Anyways, for now I'm traveling for about a month, but when I get back I'm thinking of getting the following mods, let me know if I should or shouldn't do any of them:

-KW or H&R coilovers--- not good enough
      -Exhaust (please recommend me some)
      -Intake (also need advice) AFE
      -Tune Take it to X
      -Wheels (thinking of getting the E46 CSL style, if someone here knows who makes them and where to get them from please do let me know) and of course not!

For now this is the plan, do chip in with your advice please, it always helps.

Comment

Cousin has spoken!!

Comment

So what suspension do you guys recommend???...

-2009 Nissan GTR (Switzer P600)
          -2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

KW would be my first choice. Which variant you'd go with depends on how serious you are about track time. I'd go with a KW Club Sport cuz road comfort is the least on my priorities....

A cost effective, superb quality suspension kit is always a GC (Ground Control). Their technology is wonderful, they use Koni struts & shocks (lifetime warranty) and they have the racing portfolio to back it up.

Really lucky BMWs have all this support in terms of aftermarket supplies, be it racing or street.

Comment

Thanks Ayham... I'm thinking either the Variant-3 or the Club Sport

Btw do you recommend I go to Tony Edward or X service for the engine mods?

Thanks for the help guys... really appreciate it...

-2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

you want something effective? go with the AST 4100 aslo called vorshlag 4100, had them and i know how good they are. also dragos has them on his m3.

what kw spring rates you looking to install? if you ever go with them, that is

Comment

Btw do you recommend I go to Tony Edward or X service for the engine mods?

Thanks for the help guys... really appreciate it...
                  Haven't dealt with T Ed, *** for us please!!

Comment

Great!... I'll go with *** then. Anyone in specific I should go to over there?

-2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

Great!... I'll go with *** then. Anyone in specific I should go to over there?
                      Ask for Shakeel..

Comment

+1 ask for shak and tell him you wanna try the 40hp chip :D

BMW history:
                        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Will do... Thanks for the help guys... really appreciate it...

-2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

Working...
                          X