renault clio 200 cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

renault clio 200 cup

guys what do you thing of renault clio 200 cup?

I went to the showroom today and they quoted me 83k and the guy told me that they have a mid engine megane :S and its based on order. that confused me because they discontinued megane trophy :S

what about the service?

would appreciate your help :roadblock:
    E92 335i /// Sparkling Graphite /// Hartge boot lip spoiler /// Hartge front lip spoiler /// O.Z Botticelli III /// Michelin PS2 /// KW V2(soon) /// H&R rear swaybar(soon)

Weam aka "Blue" on our forums has got one.... it's a very nice & nimble car, he won his class in the RLC a few times with this little thing!

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

this is the new shape that they quoted you 83k for right?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
        this is the new shape that they quoted you 83k for right?
        yeah because I asked for the new shape.
        E92 335i /// Sparkling Graphite /// Hartge boot lip spoiler /// Hartge front lip spoiler /// O.Z Botticelli III /// Michelin PS2 /// KW V2(soon) /// H&R rear swaybar(soon)

Comment

the old shape was going for 95k last year. 83k sounds good.

you might really want to consult with owners of these cars before moving forward with the purchase. ahmed and weam both are members and bothe have the older model~09... weam tracked and enjoyed it, ahmed bought it because he had this thing for renaults, now he is crying because he thinks it's too harsh for him.

it depends what you want out of it. if you want respect stay away if you want to have fun take a ride. your choice. :)

Comment

well Im really digging the mid-engine rumor that the salesman told me today.

Comment

it's not a rumor http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...ult-sport.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                Thats not a mid-engine car :eyes2:

Comment

before i bought my Cupra, i had been looking for a Megane RS Team F1 edition and R26 edition (with lsd)

83k is a good price for this car but...why do u buy a brand new one baba?

a one-year-old one would cost u half of it in this market

and go for a Megane RS, it is 225 hp stock and can easily be boosted to 265 with a small touch

no matter what reno it is, they are light, reliable, cheap to run and fast!

best of luck man

Comment

forgot to say

there is one F1 edition for sale in AD

black and imaculate, 2008 model, 15k km.

he was asking the same amounth for brand new clio

i was about to buy 2005 model 65k km for 25k AED

market is down, make use of it

Comment

Lovely car, I drove it and it's truly a hot hatch. I have a thing for hot hatches, we all do! It's genetic!!!

83K is a good price, I'd buy it new at this price and not risk getting an abused one. The service is GREAT, beyond GREAT. Blue can share with you the stories and they're all good. You'd be a nitche client to them.

Comment

Working...
                      X