2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
      2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
      1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
      2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

loooooool... that's amazing! :D
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

This guy is amazing ! He's misusing his skills but its still fun, love the Porsche video :D

Comment

lol i need to start researching about this :D i want to make the camera flash in szr every 5 seconds lol
            Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

WAW amazing
              sigpic
              • BMS Dual intake system • BMS Oil Catch Can • BMS Oil Thermostat • COBB FMIC • COBB AccessPort V3 • Aerodynamic kit‬‏ • M Package • Cp-e Tial BOV •Cp-e 3" catless DP • Wedge performance stg3 map • Fox super SS cutback • MMP 2.5 Turbo inlets & outlets • CF Front Splitter Lip Diffuser

When fast cars become cheap, the wrong type of people buy them
              and the e36 M3 is one of the biggest victims of this phenomenon" - BMW Car Magazine

Comment

I'm glad you liked it :).

Comment

it's amazing yes , but it's too good to be real :hmm:

Comment

i have a doubt also but shocked :dunno:

Comment

I loved this one for him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra514...eature=channel
                      Last edited by Ahmed.Sallam; 11-08-2009, 01:15 PM. Reason: bad url
                      sigpic
                      :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

i asked someone from the IT guys i know about those tricks and he had some reasonable analysis of all the vids
                        he said all the vids about the station, power supply, traffic boards, bridge are all related and they can be done if :
                        1- u r working in the municipality where u will have access to their software
                        2- if u hack the municipality network
                        about the remote desk top it is so easy guys anyone can do it i saw it in reality a thousands times
                        about the porsche my friend had no clue how he did it
                        this guy is good anyway but he is abusing his power in a dangerous way just like a naughty little boy :rofl:
                        I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

:wow:

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                            i asked someone from the IT guys i know about those tricks and he had some reasonable analysis of all the vids
                            he said all the vids about the station, power supply, traffic boards, bridge are all related and they can be done if :
                            1- u r working in the municipality where u will have access to their software
                            2- if u hack the municipality network
                            about the remote desk top it is so easy guys anyone can do it i saw it in reality a thousands times
                            about the porsche my friend had no clue how he did it
                            this guy is good anyway but he is abusing his power in a dangerous way just like a naughty little boy :rofl:
                            Bedwi am into IT security field myself yes it is possible but there is other videos for him that makes me dought it.

like the one in microsoft that is clear its just an approved ads or joke by microsoft u cann't walk around like this so easy.

the other one is the one with the sms with girls in bar . Common only girls mobiles rang not guys what the hell ya3nee technology can be smart but it cant diffrentiate between the girls and the boys mobiles.

the third one is the bridge although he explained it nicely but still not as easy as its says.
                            anyway that doesnt mean his videos arent funny coz they are:)
                            sigpic
                            :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

^that's why there is always a white hat and a black hat :) go figure

black hat eats white hat anytime
                              Last edited by ernest; 12-08-2009, 12:39 AM.
                              Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Working...
                              X