BMW V12 engine in Lazareth Wazuma quad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

French automobile and motorcycle builder Lazareth has managed to squeeze a BMW V12, 500 horsepower engine into one of its quads, the Wazuma Bio V12.

[youtube]cPAoiMbgxzI[/youtube]

check out the freakin exhaust at 0:31!!! NOW THAT IS INSANE!!!

Can one of the admins please fix the link?! thanks
    Last edited by SSense; 15-08-2009, 01:52 AM.
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

*@#& me freddy!
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

Thats a monsterous quad bike :drool:

Comment

that thing can land you in the audience on an extreme sports night! :rofl:
        2008 325i coupe
        Stock

Comment

That's one death machine
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
          Schrick cams
          Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
          Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
          KW Coilovers V3
          WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Not sexy!

Comment

Looks like another Organ Donor to me !!
              Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
              Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
              Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
              Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
              1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
              Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
              eMail:
              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Un freakin real!!!! Waaaaaw!!!!
                sigpic
                Audi R8 - White / Blk
                Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
                  Looks like another Organ Donor to me !!
                  :rofl: :rofl: You jus made my Day !!
                  sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                  E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                  E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                  E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Not interested ! :)

P.S : Had to edit the title to a " shorter " one ! :)
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current
                    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

That thing needs a roll cage and safety belts!!!
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post

P.S : Had to edit the title to a " shorter " one ! :)

Why? too much censorship is not good
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                        Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                        Schrick cams
                        Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                        Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                        KW Coilovers V3
                        WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

OIY!!!! what do u mean u made it shorter!? u admins have too many privileges if u ask me ;)

the whole point of the long one was the emphasis on exaggeration Mr. Ayman... I will have words with u later :scifigun:
                          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Stay on topic fellas'

Comment

Bu7maid, sorry to put this here as i didnt want to open a new thread on the same topic and dont mind me changing the thread title :)

Over the years, BMW’s engines have been used by other car makers as well, from McLaren F1 to Wiesmann, but when the French automobile and motorcycle builder Lazareth managed to squeeze in the big and powerful BMW V12 engine in one of their Wazuma quads…..well let’s just say, it was no surprise it made the headlines of many auto publications.

The Wazuma Bio V12 is a four-wheeled 500-horsepower speed machine, fueled with E85 bio-ethanol, turing the powerful quad into an eco-friendly machine. The decision to run E85 as fuel was based on its superior octane rating.

The quad comes with a hefty price, 200,000 euros. the equivalent of $283,000.

Judging by the footage below, the Wazuma Bio V12 seems to be a pretty darn cool machine. Oh…did we mention fast also?
                              [youtube]4Fsb8K4knBo[/youtube]

Source: bmwblog

Comment

Working...
                              X