Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first encounter with the Koenigsegg!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
    New showroom? Do they have the Agera? Can I get a test drive?

Do you really think they'll let any walk in customer take a test drive ? Lol tell me you're kidding..

Comment

Take it easy on the speedbumps behind the Shangri-La if you do ;)

Li'l off-topic, but there will be a new Ferrari + Maserati showroom in Khalidiya, opposite AD Motors

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        Do you really think they'll let any walk in customer take a test drive ? Lol tell me you're kidding..
        :lol: Indeed! Just playing around coupled with a dash of wishful thinking.
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

^ :rofl:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

They might change their mind/stance when they see a convoy of Beamers pull up.

Comment

That's what I thought about Hasan's car - an M6 is a serious ride!
              My advice would be to take the kids; 'oils the gears' to get what you want, if they are cute :D

Comment

Yeah, his M6 should lead the way. Any active members with Alpinas here?

Comment

^ is this still part of the dream??
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BigLion View Post
                    That's what I thought about Hasan's car - an M6 is a serious ride!
                    My advice would be to take the kids; 'oils the gears' to get what you want, if they are cute :D
                    Originally posted by Ozimandius View Post
                    Yeah, his M6 should lead the way. Any active members with Alpinas here?
                    Thanks Guys! Lets invade that showroom, just for the fun of it. :lol:
                    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Working...
                    X