Xbox 360 game question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox 360 game question?

A friend gave me an Xbox 360 a couple of months back and I was also given a game called Oblivion, it’s an RPG fantasy type game and I was just wondering if any of you know it, and if so, do you have any hints where to find good magic weapons or where I can hone my warrior skills?
    I know it’s been around for a while but I’m totally hooked and need my caricature to become a big scary dude!!!
    Any comments gratefully appreciated.

Yours truly

Black Betty (the 38 year old computer console geek:rofl:!!!)
    2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

hahahahaha, your closure is exactly my thinking!!! :D

I'm not a fan of RPG games, more of a first-person war games! Gears Of War and Turok are my favourites..How about Forza Motorsport 2 (all M cars are there and the Carrera GT to mention a few :D)

Comment

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
      A friend gave me an Xbox 360 a couple of months back and I was also given a game called Oblivion, it’s an RPG fantasy type game and I was just wondering if any of you know it, and if so, do you have any hints where to find good magic weapons or where I can hone my warrior skills?
      I know it’s been around for a while but I’m totally hooked and need my caricature to become a big scary dude!!!
      Any comments gratefully appreciated.

Yours truly

Black Betty (the 38 year old computer console geek:rofl:!!!)
      Dude get arfman in evolve to help you out!!
      :)
      Audi TT (2009)
      Infiniti G35 (2008)
      Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Thanks Atefeh, that explains why he never show's up for any Evolve meets!!!!!! I'll PM him today.
        2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Black Betty, try gamespot.com that mite help with some hints.
          Audi TT (2009)
          Infiniti G35 (2008)
          Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

krazykamel.net
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Another Xbox question too please, my mates Xbox isn't connecting to the TV and it seems to be the A/V port . . . Has anyone had this before ? And what was the fix ?

Thanks !
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Working...
              X