No announcement yet.

Car Tinting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i did 3M at ibn battuta mall & it's great :)

don't know which product or model though :read:

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

^ +1 with Haissam

Check pricing at YellowHat and at Ibn. YellowHat is known to be expensive because they charge retail, but Ibn has been known to quote stupid prices as well. You should be able to go to Ibn and ask for 20% less than what YH is asking for.

If you go in the weekdays when it's more quiet, chances of you getting the discount is probably better since they aren't packed. If a shop is packed, they can afford to turn customers away -- pay our asking rate or come back another day.

Be firm, know your pricing for the crystalline film beforehand, and watch to see if the guy tries to rip you off right off the bat, then counteroffer. Those guys do not have a fixed price model, and I have never had them quote me anything below YellowHat is asking for, but have been with friends there who know how to fight for a good price, usually 20% below YH. Also, if you pay in cash, that's another bonus as well.

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

They quoted him AED2000 from Ibn's

Comment

AED2k for 3M crystalline is a good price for an M5 saloon. I was quoted AED2.6k for the same for my RS4 sedan.

Comment

So what they're saying is that the RS4 has more bling than the E60 M5?? :D

Comment

ghoonk has to pay more bling bling then hahaha
              Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

I think it's cos I'm not from anywhere nearby and they automatically think I can be ripped off. Every time I go with friends from Singapore, I get some stupid price. Never happened when I brought a Syrian friend of mine though :P

Comment

Stewart (Black Betty) is the absolute king of the "rip him off cuz he speaks funny" community....

Always hook yourself up with an Arab friend!

Comment

That's why we have you ;)

j/k! you're a great guy anyhow :)

Comment

Over the phone they quoted me AED 2800 @ Ibn Battuta... I will go there during the weekday to get better pricing like ghoonk said
                      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                        They quoted him AED2000 from Ibn's
                        Hang on, who did they quote the AED2k for? Petrolhead's M5?

Comment

Sorry, heard him wrong!! :(

Comment

Stewart (Black Betty) is the absolute king of the "rip him off cuz he speaks funny" community....

Always hook yourself up with an Arab friend!
                            That's why we have you

j/k! you're a great guy anyhow
                            THAT'S MR. PRESIDENT AYHAM! hehe
                            Last edited by ernest; 31-07-2008, 07:36 PM.
                            Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Working...
                            X