Whats everyone doing ?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats everyone doing ?!

08/08/08 <<--- A special date for sure...

Anyways, happy weekend everyone... :)
    Since its Friday, could you tell us what are you doing or what did you do on this weekend ?
    Ive done nothing special, ive been tired of work, felt lazy all day and spent my eve sleeping, even though I had a plan to see Bruno today.
    Sorry Bruno i cudnt make it today, but hope to see you soon...
    Ayham, are you still digging for oil or you're enjoying your weekend too ;) ?
    Now im planning to go out for dinner with couple of friends, but when I come back i hope to see some replies here.

Enjoy :hi:

I'm actually travelling today... I'm currently sitting in London's Heathrow, using the internet... WHICH U HAVE TO PAY FOR!!! can u believe that?! This country sucks every single little penny out of everyone's pockets!

I'll be landing back in Dubai tomorrow morning at 8am... honestly, who arrives at those hours anymore?! I'm hating it already and I've still got a few more hours to kill.. HELP!

I'm off... credits are almost done.

Ahmad out!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

looooool at ahmad so frustrated... btw who is picking you up from the airport?

Comment

i went to the movies.. saw my cousin afterwards went to dubai marina and came back home. i was feeling tired all day long with a headache

no worries ssense, we can meet up later bro

i hope ayham is not getting grilled in the desert though lool

Comment

i bought something for my desktop computer today. sisha in choitram and then went back back home and play GTA hahaha!.
          Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

chilled at home!
            the usual friday afternoons . .a long drive !
            A couple of beers - at home
            and email check for "Ministry of Labor Approval"
            :D
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

well as they say .....same old $h!t different day..

I slept like a pig till 2.. woke up had Chinese lunch yummi.. then showered n went to jumairah beach road which is my 2nd home. Cruised for a while then went back to my friend's place to play PS3 Fifa :D ..hehe .. n now im home sitting infront of my laptop :)
              Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
              Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
              Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
              Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
              1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
              Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
              eMail:
              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                i went to the movies.. saw my cousin afterwards went to dubai marina and came back home. i was feeling tired all day long with a headache

no worries ssense, we can meet up later bro

i hope ayham is not getting grilled in the desert though lool
                LoLz! God alone can help Ayham...
                So nobody did anything special, hmm....
                Poor Ahmad is on his way home..

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
                  well as they say .....same old $h!t different day..

I slept like a pig till 2.. woke up had Chinese lunch yummi.. then showered n went to jumairah beach road which is my 2nd home. Cruised for a while then went back to my friend's place to play PS3 Fifa :D ..hehe .. n now im home sitting infront of my laptop :)
                  Hey Rifo, trust me I too slept like a pig... Im sure more than you...
                  Slept last morning at 6 and woke up for the Friday prayer at 12, then had lunch and slept again at 2 till 7. You're right, same old $hit, just a different day.
                  The weather is so hot that it just makes you lazy... Wonder, when would we get rid of summer

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    Hey Rifo, trust me I too slept like a pig... Im sure more than you...
                    Slept last morning at 6 and woke up for the Friday prayer at 12, then had lunch and slept again at 2 till 7. You're right, same old $hit, just a different day.
                    The weather is so hot that it just makes you lazy... Wonder, when would we get rid of summer

I'm BACK BABY!!! wooohoooooo! can't wait to drive my beautiful M... Bruno, where ma keys at!? hehe
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Well my friday was spent jamming with a couple of friends....nothing like a guitar and some old school rock ;)
                      ________
                      **** star Cam
                      Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 07:47 AM.
                      Current
                      E92 M3 - Mineral White
                      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                      E36 318is
                      E39 540i ///M sport
                      VW CC
                      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                        I'm BACK BABY!!! wooohoooooo! can't wait to drive my beautiful M... Bruno, where ma keys at!? hehe
                        Welcome Back Ahmad :welcome2:

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                          Well my friday was spent jamming with a couple of friends....nothing like a guitar and some old school rock ;)
                          Nice Wazif ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post

so now i see you related your musical passion with your borla exhaust hahaha

Comment

^hahahahaha
                              Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Working...
                              X