Fake bmws In syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake bmws In syria

I couldn't blv it when i saw the first fake x5 in syria, unfortunately i had no camera to take some photos but i got some from google...a couple of days later i saw another strange bmw look a like with bmw BADGES ON IT and that annoyed me alot ..days passed by and i got used to c them all over lattakia ( my city )..after askin some friends overthere, i realized that those are chinses made cars looked like bmws (even the interior) but with cheaper price.. !! So impressive :puke:
    Attached Files

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Motherfu**in chinese man!

all thats left for them to make is pus*y! bast*rds
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

Hey i have been frustrated too when I saw one of these fake chinese X5s in Alain, from far it looked just like an X5 but once i came near it was totally a different story. Theres only one in Alain which is white in color, really looks cheap and you can know easily its a chinese car, from the cheap coke-can body.

Comment

Man Hiten sorry to say, but people say they started having doubt in chinese call-girls too, since they're so cheap their *edited* also might be fake.

Comment

Exactly :D

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
          Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

now they pirate cars also! ahahaha! i only know pirated DVD's impressive
            Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Talking about Dragon Mart, its the only place where I see Indians started conquering it now, you see Indians selling chinese fake stuff now, unlike before chinese selling their fake stuff

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                Talking about Dragon Mart, its the only place where I see Indians started conquering it now, you see Indians selling chinese fake stuff now, unlike before chinese selling their fake stuff
                hahaha yeah bro!
                that's so true .

But it really hurts seeing them copy something of such intense beauty and magnificence and make it into what i'd call - A Trash Can.
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                  hahaha yeah bro!
                  that's so true .

But it really hurts seeing them copy something of such intense beauty and magnificence and make it into what i'd call - A Trash Can.
                  Chinese items are similar to something, one small mistake and it breaks easily, very delicate ;)

Comment

Chinese items are similar to something, one small mistake and it breaks easily, very delicate ;)
                    hahahah ! ouch!
                    2008 325i coupe
                    Stock

Comment

they need to construct an elephant mart now because dragon mart is for chinese
                      Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by ernest View Post
                        they need to construct an elephant mart now because dragon mart is for chinese
                        hahahahahahhaha!
                        dude! that was priceless man
                        2008 325i coupe
                        Stock

Comment

before was louis vuitton and prada now BMW next most probably will be ferrari then F1 car all made in china.

guarranteed made of light weight material.........coke cans :lol:

Man Hiten sorry to say, but people say they started having doubt in chinese call-girls too, since they're so cheap their *****y also might be fake.
                          This cracks me up:rofl:

Comment

^hahaha!
                            Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

looooool @ you guys :rofl:

fvck chinese i just hate how crappy their stuff is.. can't believe how china can be such an industry giant!

but again look at the koreans & how they copy other cars from front lights to tail lights, i think i saw a korean version of the i-drive

BMW history:
                              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
                              X