Abu Dhabi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abu Dhabi

Wirelessly posted (HTC_HD2_T8585 Opera/9.7 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Is a dead city!!

so little good places and always packed!

Adh people help me find a gym with a squash court please
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

hey bolbol, I am also in AD we can meet and do something, i will give you a call
    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

eeh bolbol?! is there something we should know u two!?
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

hehe :D

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

The Caveman should hook you up, but he's sweating it offshore. Try Eyad for pointers!

Comment

Nab, when'd you move to AD ?
            sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
            LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
            P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
            Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Ak and ssup stop with offtopic. If u know how to entertain him in abu dhabi please suggest something if not take your girly questions to pms.

Bolbol there tche tche ftmfsbw!

Comment

Got the accomodation Nabil or should we talk ? Sorry for not calling cuz I literally got busy..

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                  eeh bolbol?! is there something we should know u two!?
                  :laughhard:

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                  Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179)

Ak and ssup stop with offtopic. If u know how to entertain him in abu dhabi please suggest something if not take your girly questions to pms.

Bolbol there tche tche ftmfsbw!
                  Sorry but AK had to ask cause we all want to know about Bolbol and where it came from.
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                  Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                  Schrick cams
                  Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                  Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                  KW Coilovers V3
                  WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

yeah and Bruno... who died and made you boss of all! I say what I want! :starwars:

Just one more day and I'm beating u to a pulp!
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

nabil....im going to one amazing gym its name international gym its nice one ...if u would like to check it, give me call we can go together there. Then i ll show you another places gyms whatever u want :)
                      Let me know bro.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                        Wirelessly posted (HTC_HD2_T8585 Opera/9.7 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Is a dead city!!

so little good places and always packed!

Adh people help me find a gym with a squash court please
                        if you want squash, try Al Raha Beach Hotel, they have a very nice squash court...inside the city gym's are either crowded, not clean enough or there is no where to park your car.
                        sigpic

Comment

call me when you come to dubai i got 2 squash courts downstairs :D

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Nabil, i asked my friend and told me that there is one gym name Abu Dhabi country club, the member ship price is AED 7,000/- per year per person :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

yeah that would be Abu Dhabi health and fitness club, the bad thing about it is that most of the time they reject single membership as the family membership is 11000 AED, thats what i heard from a friend who is a member there

Comment

Working...
                              X