Blackberry App World :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackberry App World :)

Alright Guys we all know that Blackberry app world is not available and cant be downloaded here in the UAE.. Not Even From the blackberry site.

I Have Figured out on how to download this on your BB Fones And im gonna share it here :)

Blackberry App World is an application that blackberry offers for certain countries so you can download Almost everything your BB Needs from software to music Etc.

And here is how it works please follow the Instructions Carefully:

1) Install Crackutil on your pc From the link Below
    http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...kUtil-zip.html
    or visit http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/crackutil-85617/ for more details on how to install.

2) download the Zip File Which contains the Program :
    http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...files-zip.html

3) download Javaloader:
    http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...oader-rar.html

4) When done add the Javaloader icon To the zip file you have downloaded in 2 .. as seen in the picture below:

5) Plug your fone and open Crackutil then go to the ( File manipulation - intermediate ) Tab.. and Click on ( Load files to device )

6) Choose the files Marked which u already downloaded and load them ..

PS: Your fone will restart while uploading the files on the fone..

After That unplug your Phone and u will be ready To Surf As you'll Find the Blackberry app World On your Main Menu Inshalla :)

Tested And Worked Successfully on my Fone ( Curve 8900 )

Enjoy :)
    Springz
    Last edited by springz; 20-08-2010, 06:13 AM.
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Wirelessly posted (Storm 2: BlackBerry8520/5.0.0.509 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/600)

Dude. It called app world. Means only applications no music :lol:

But not a good news. Today the app world is not connecting. I'm afraid RIM blocked the connections that r coming from uae. I'm using du. So check urs and tell me if it works today
    Last edited by Ehssan; 20-08-2010, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the info..

P.S: Correct your signature, its Rieger, not Reiger :)

Comment

Apparently RIM BLocked the connections For the Application as you Said Ehsann .. All we have to do is wait Now for some further Actions ...

Thanx Ali fixed :)
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
          Apparently RIM BLocked the connections For the Application as you Said Ehsann .. All we have to do is wait Now for some further Actions ...

Thanx Ali fixed :)
          I wont let you wait too long ,,,, just switch off the mobile network - switch on wireless connection and your app world will work just perfect ...

Enjoy ;) :hi:

Comment

hehe... Ehssan is king :)
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Its not working on my Curve :( ... Anyone?
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

OK looks like i have to give it to you in ABC steps ... :lol:

1- mobile connection on
                2- wireless connection on
                3- browse internet using the hotspot browser
                4- open app world - it show give you error ( some bla bla bla server down )
                5- mobile connection off
                6- open app world again ..it will work , i just updated my facebook to v1.8

enjoy

Comment

i got your point... bas whenever i switch the mobile network off i cant Enter the application as it says: ( you do not havesufficient wireless coverage or your wireless coverage is turned off ) .. tho my wireless is still on .. only the mobile network off
                  sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                  E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                  E23 735i - Sold

Comment

sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

you need to make sure you were able to browse internet on the mobile network first ,, then browse the internet using the hotspot wireless connection ... open the app world and you should get error ... switch off the mobile connection and go back to app world ... it should work ...

i've tried it on my bothe phones yesterday as well as 3 of my friends who were visiting me at home ...

maybe something to do with du and etisalat internet then if you are doing exactly the same ..

Comment

Oww maybe thats why ... cause i have the 50dhs package, :hmm:
                        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

No no ,, I mean the internet the wifi is using ,, i mean at home .. I have du internet at home ...

Comment

yah i have Etisalat Wifi at Wifi at home..
                            I will try from my friend's fone and will feed back soon.. :)
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Working...
                            X