Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soooo - can you offer me some of your advice please....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooo - can you offer me some of your advice please....

Dear knowledgable ones,

Once I find a second hand bimmer worth buying, is it:
    a) worth the effort taking it for an inspection to the agency or....

b) do you know of another shop that can do the same check for a whole lot cheaper, if so any idea what the cost would be?

Also, I saw a 760IL 2003 model with about 120000 KM's.
    The owner wants AED85k - (it's a tad out of my budget but am hoping he would reduce the price)

What's your opinion?
    1) Is it a good deal/car to get? (no mech. failure - looks in real good condition - but thats my untrained eye "talking"....hence the question about the inspection)
    2) Would the maintenance kill me - just what would a 130000 KM service cost for a 760IL? ---- at a non-agency shop?

look forward to your views/opinions?

2003 for 85k? That's too much.

Go to Das Autoworks for a full check up. And yes you need to check it out or you will end up with an empty wallet and you might sell a land or a house or even sell your kidney to repair a bmw.

Don't rush into buying one. Just take your time. I'll ask my uncle if he wants to sell his 7series
    Last edited by Bruno; 22-08-2010, 10:25 PM.

Comment

now thats good advice - thanks Bruno....

Comment

+ 1 million to what Bruno has suggested.

Whatever car you choose. You must take it for a technical inspection (PPC - Pre Purchase Check).

There are always defects in the car that even the owner would not know of. Plus you get a great price and service at Das Autoworks.
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Working...
        X