Camera Lens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera Lens

Hey guys, need some help! Would anyone be having lenses to a canon 5d mark II, that I could borrow? Wide angle / mid telephoto / portrait lenses.

Need it to create a short video.
    Let me know, and thanks in advance!

Project DVS
    Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
    CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

:hi:

Project DVS
    Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
    CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Dude , what you are asking for is almost 5K AED lens ,, even if I have such a kit , I will not lend it even to my dad's girlfriend :lol:

since no one replied to you , mean either no one has one which is normal , or someone has one but not willing to lend it to anyone for free ...

so, move your a$$ , be the hero of the club and buy one ,, and prepare yourself to start lending it to us ... :laughhard:

Note : ( I've taken one year leave from work , so if you wanna find me you will have to know my house in home country lool ) ..

Comment

:rofl2:
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Haha i sure don't want to be mistaken as your dads girlfriend :rofl2:
          I would def buy it if I had the time to shoot to begin with haha!

I need to show my lights soon, perhaps by the end of the month - so lets meet somewhere sometime then :D

Project DVS

Comment

always ready dude ..anytime .. ;)

Comment

Working...
            X