No announcement yet.

From Bahrain to UAE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think tax is different from country to other, even if i wana import car from kuwait i must pay the tax here in abu dhabi

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by designo View Post
      Pay 5%? Why?
      Did you import your car into Bahrain? Did you buy your in Bahrain? Tax is already paid, you cannot pay double tax!
      Not sure but the custom gentleman told me that i need to pay 5% if i wanna convert to a AD plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicnarf View Post
        Not sure but the custom gentleman told me that i need to pay 5% if i wanna convert to a AD plate.
        If your car is more than 3 years old, you have to pay 5% if you move to any GCC country.

This is the law.
        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
          If your car is more than 3 years old, you have to pay 5% if you move to any GCC country.

This is the law.
          Year 2003. yeah.... i need to pay. Some repairs and a proper oil change need to be done before i put her thru the long drive. And there petrol stations along the way? :doh!: I need a GPS to guide me, I could just get lost. Just a stupid question.

Comment

Year 2003. yeah.... i need to pay. Some repairs and a proper oil change need to be done before i put her thru the long drive. And there petrol stations along the way? :doh!: I need a GPS to guide me, I could just get lost. Just a stupid question.
            There are petrol stations at around every 50 to 80 kms in UAE.

You have to be more careful in Saudi. There you might not find a petrol station for over a 100 kms.

To be safe, I would start looking to fill up again as soon as I am below half tank.

IMHO! You should not need a GPS device, at least not in the UAE.
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
              There are petrol stations at around every 50 to 80 kms in UAE.

You have to be more careful in Saudi. There you might not find a petrol station for over a 100 kms.

To be safe, I would start looking to fill up again as soon as I am below half tank.

IMHO! You should not need a GPS device, at least not in the UAE.
              Yea... im just more worried while driving thru Saudi. Will fill up in Dammam, then in Abqaiq and Al Hofuf. Looking at google earth now, no more city nor town after that. All the way to AD checkpoint. AD check to Mussafah at least 3.5 to 4 hrs. How many hours of drive from Bahrain to Mussafah? 10 - 12 hrs?

Comment

Bros from Bahrain, how many days does it take to apply for a transit visa to Saudi in Bahrain? I will be in Bahrain on 02-01-2011 n will be going to apply early in the morning. any input will be appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

Bros from Bahrain, how many days does it take to apply for a transit visa to Saudi in Bahrain? I will be in Bahrain on 02-01-2011 n will be going to apply early in the morning. any input will be appreciated. Thanks.
                  as far as i know , it will be done in same day

Comment

Great.............. yahoo..... booking my one way ticket to Bahrain now.
                    Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X