Clear All

GOING TO GETTING OFF WHEN STOP POSITION TO MOVING TIME

I HAVE 330 I BMW MODEL SALOON
    CAR WHILE DRIVING OK
    BUT IN SIGNAL OR FROM NEUTRAL TO GEAR POSITION INTIALLY RY TO GETTING OFF

FREQUENTLY AFTER SOME TIME

WHAT MAY BE THE REASON

SOMETIMES ITS OK LIKE NORMAL

First of all mate, switch OFF your CAPS, its considered as yelling in the forum language..

Ive tried reading your question couple of times but still fail to understand, please explain further more, whats the problem ?

Comment

no caps pls renjith when postin
      would love to help but didnt catch a thing ... :dunno:
      sigpic

Comment

if it is automatic, I think there is a leak in the gearbox, in other words something worn that the pressure takes time to build up and move things in your gearbox, I apologize for using "something" and "things" but your post is not very clear
        I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
          if it is automatic, I think there is a leak in the gearbox, in other words something worn that the pressure takes time to build up and move things in your gearbox, I apologize for using "something" and "things" but your post is not very clear
          if it is like that then some time during in morning its run like normal
          but switch off and operate its starts but in road signals if i keep in neutral gear and then put to drive mode its getting to off feeling some times off too

that time i tried to put accelarator hesitate to act or off

but in a day begins its ok

is it with the pressure regulator or fuel filter i was not change for the past one year

Comment

Originally posted by reak6ion View Post
            no caps pls renjith when postin
            would love to help but didnt catch a thing ... :dunno:
            sorry
            next time i will

Comment

Sounds to me like a busted torque converter or worn tranny clutches.

Comment

can u specify?
                but intially running ok no hesitation

Comment

Can u bring it down to Das Autoworks this week?

Comment

Could it be a transmission fluid problem?

Comment

i think what he's trying to say is that his engine is shutting off. sorry but this is what i understood. if that's the case then the first thing i would be looking into is the coils and MAF

Comment

yes you are right,i already changed transmission oil and filter checked old oil no metals occurs

but coil no warning coming?
                        early morning if i go 40 km ok sounds good
                        but when i stopped for five minutes then after if i am in signal waiting in neutral position while engaged to move its get to off.....

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                          i think what he's trying to say is that his engine is shutting off. sorry but this is what i understood. if that's the case then the first thing i would be looking into is the coils and MAF
                          Bingo! The common culprit in our part of the world!

Comment

Throttle adjustment an as the guys said check the MAF ....just take it to Das and let ayham have a look on it, definitely it ll be solved

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Working...
                            X