Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nissan Service ?

Hey guys,
    I have a Nissan Murano and I am having huge trouble with the engine.
    Everytime I cold start the engine , I get scared of not blowing it up.. it makes huge noise from the engine compartment, also for the first 30 minutes after the cold start, u can't go past 2k rpm or again u'll have the impression that the engine is gonna blow up due to the noise.
    However , it's not a broken exhaust sound, its different but I cant tell what it is.
    Nissan Service tells me its all good but even my 5 year old cousin asked what's wrong with the car's engine....
    I think it might be the gearbox, since my lovely mum took it to the desert and got stuck like 10 times, she thought any 4x4 can handle the desert... :scifigun: Ever since then , the engine started getting worse and worse.

Do you guys have any idea where I could take the car , to a service that deals with Nissans as well ?

Thanks
    07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Check the engine mounts and the engine supports, they go bad on the Murano. The engine will sound like the pistons are slapping the cylinder walls, especially when cold and when picking up from a stand still.
    Last edited by Ayham; 10-12-2010, 05:47 PM.

Comment

Thanks Ayham , do you know where I could take it get it checked ? You know what I think about dealer's service centres...
      Or if you guys can do that at Das, maybe I can bring it there ?

07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Take it to Falcons Garage. Let them supply the parts at a cheaper rate too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

Do they have a computer check that work on Nissan ?
          because i want to check my car - Altima
          thnx

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post

Alright Thanks bro
            07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

Let me know where Falcons garage is. And if they do a good job, I have a Tiida, Murano and a FX35 in the house that could use their help.

Comment

They're in Al Rashidiya right behind the new Emirates Airlines parking building.

Comment

Working...
                X