Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD | 58/52mm lens kit - compatible with most of the DSLR's

Up for sale : 58/52mm lens kit ,

some info about this lens and filters kit with few samples about the changes and affects those lens can do ..

52mm HD Lens Kit ( PLATINUM SERIES PRO WIDE ANGLE & 2X TELEPHOTO LENS & 3 PC. HD FILTER KIT ) which includes :

52mm 0.45x Deluxe Wide Angle Lens Black With Macro
    52mm 2 X Super Telephoto Lens Black
    52mm 3 Piece Black HD Digital Filter Kit

1: 52mm 0.45x Deluxe Wide Angle Lens Black With Macro :

High quality digital/video conversion lenses are specially designed for the high quality digital cameras and camcorders which will effectively increase your camera's versatility without loss of original picture quality. The .45x Wide-Angle Converter attaches to the front of your zoom lens for 50% more coverage when set to wide-angle. Specifications:

Deluxe Hi Definition Lens
    Magnification: 0.45x
    The lens screws on to your camera or camcorder
    Provides breathtaking ultra wide angle views.
    Ideal for landscape, and family gathering photography.
    Perfect for shooting close-up small and detailed objects.
    With protective drawstring pouch case

sample ( with and without ) pictures

without Lens

with Lens

2: 52mm 2 X Super Telephoto Lens Black :

igh resolution for day and night shooting. High speed and fully automatic. Dual mounting threads: screws onto your lens. Infrared compatible and super compact. For wide range of uses, from digital imaging, video recording, to standard film based SLR lenses. Sleek Titanium design. Specifications:

Power: 2x time conversion factor of your current lens setting
    Perfect for sporting events, portraits, wildlife and nature photography, travel and pure enjoyment.
    Doubles the magnification of the standard zoom lens of your camera.
    Optical System: Conversion type mounts on the front of exiting lens
    Mounting System: Screw type in front of existing Lens
    Optics: Designed to maximize use day and night with optics coated to provide maximum image transmission with a minimum distortion.
    Auto Focus: Utilizes camera auto focus system
    With protective drawstring pouch case and 10 year mfr. warranty.

Picture without the telephoto lens

Picture with the telephoto lens

3: 52mm 3 Piece Black HD Digital Filter Kit :

Advances in high-index / low-dispersion optical glasses, new barrel materials, and exotic anti-reflection coatings, along with the latest in computer-aided-design / computer-aided-manufacturing, are combined to produce lenses of unprecedented quality. Rather than raising the cost of Crystal Optics filters, however, these advanced materials and techniques allow more efficient and economical production. The results are lenses of remarkable quality and durability at remarkably affordable prices. Nothing changes the way you see the world like High Definition, and no company does High Definition like Crystal Optics. In the professional setting, Crystal Optic's glass define High Definition. Change the way you view the world. Enjoy outstanding detail, enjoy enhanced clarity, enjoy Crystal Optics.

Includes three filters:

UV filter: To protect eyes and equipment from dangerous ultra-violet rays, sharpen contrast and perform as overall protection against dust, elements, scratching and impact that otherwise would land first on a far more valuable lens.
    FD filter: Corrects color when shooting under fluorescent lighting, avoiding greenish effect and giving natural color to your images.
    Polarizing filter: Reduces amount of light entering camera, cuts glare, allows shooting through glass or around water. Eliminates overexposure when aperture cannot be stopped down further.

Sample pictures

Polarizing filter:

The Good news is this kit comes with 58mm to 52mm Step down adapter and now this kit can work on the very famous Canon 450D

Here is a sample of one of the lens installed on on a Nikon D40

Price : only 300 AED ,

I have closed your old thread and im keeping this open, dont want to have two same threads..

Comment

Daaaaamn I totally forgot about this!!!

why didnt u remind me when we met?
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
        Daaaaamn I totally forgot about this!!!

why didnt u remind me when we met?
        It's OK habibi Nabeel ... Don't worry about it .. :)

Comment

next time we meet, bring it with you, end of story!
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
            next time we meet, bring it with you, end of story!
            Roger SIR :D

Comment

SOLD !

Comment

Working...
              X