No announcement yet.

Abu Dhabi Police to enforce new speed limit regulations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Switzerland , I heard the fines get more expensive with the value of your car or smth.
    07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

where does the 140km/h sign start from in dubai? Dubai/AD Road
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
        Its still better than Qatar :lol:
        walla in dubai i feel scared more than here in qatar..... they only fine 4 overspeeding.....

thx god i live in dubai not AD
        sigpic
        Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
          where does the 140km/h sign start from in dubai? Dubai/AD Road
          I think its after that petrol station at the boundary between Dubai and AD, its where the colour of the street changes and the cameras flash from the back.
          Someone back me up Im not 100% sure.
          07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

The Abu Dhabi-Dubai highway stretches from Al Mafraq bridge to Seih Al Shoaib, and not only when the street colour changed...also the street light shape different ;)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

and also when u cant see a camera every 500m :lol:
              07 E64 650i Silver

sigpic

Comment

:lol:

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

They wont even be able to keep an eye on the residential areas, no cameras, no enough cops.. Another useless Law passed :thumbsdown:

Comment

^^ walla u r 100% right!!!
                    there is many bigger things 2 think about
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rady View Post
                      And Switzerland , I heard the fines get more expensive with the value of your car or smth.
                      Switzerland it depends on how much u make
                      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                        Indeed! Over there the fines are progressive, meaning thereby, the higher your annual income, higher the fines.
                        sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                          loool!! in that case they hv 2 pay me..... good business ;)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                            They wont even be able to keep an eye on the residential areas, no cameras, no enough cops.. Another useless Law passed :thumbsdown:
                            portable one ll catch alot :)

Comment

Working...
                            X