Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Zonda Cinque

Hi Everyone,
    At long last my Zonda is on its way to Bahrain! As the car is not street legal the ministry and the BMF have said it will be registered as a track car, and I am happy with that.
    I am going to get the body made properly and get the 12 (2 x 6 branch) branch headers made along with a better exhaust system while it is here. However I hit a small problem...
    I was going to upgrade the twin T28 turbochargers to two T4 units, yo can buy them on ebay from China for $120 each, which is a great price.. but at 22kgs package even with Aramex the cost of sending is nearly $300!

So the question is, does anyone know where I can get a pair of new or used T4 or t3 turbos in Bahrain?

My car is due here on the 3rd Feb so hopefuly have it home in Janabiyah the week after :)

The 2 pictures are of it leaving my house in the UK in the snow and being loaded into its container for the boat trip..
    Attached Files

You could probably locate a T3/T4 in UAE. Mod shops have them for sale.
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

I think Mr. Pagani won't be very pleased when he sees this one.

Good luck anyway..

Comment

Originally posted by Haitham View Post
        I think Mr. Pagani won't be very pleased when he sees this one.

Good luck anyway..
        Hi I emailed Pagani and asked if they had any reject body shells lying around I could have, they politely refused :)

So plan B, get the body made here.. If all goes to plan it should look awesome :)

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
          You could probably locate a T3/T4 in UAE. Mod shops have them for sale.
          Would you know the names of any of these shops, and do they sell online?

Comment

i saw here in sharjah some turbochargers in good prices 1400-3000 aed (made in thailad)
            not guaranteed but the feedback is good
            sigpic
            Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

Working...
            X