What would you pay for this E39 M5???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naj View Post
    Ssense.. wanna sell yours??? 55k cash...
    :lol:
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Naj View Post
      Ssense.. wanna sell yours??? 55k cash...
      Not for sale to lowballers :P

Comment

Buying used cars in general is always inclusive of gaskets, O-rings, weather strips, general maintenance items. You of all people know considering the amount of 2nd hand cars you purchased :)

When we say a car is clean, it means there are no major problems (accidents, engine damage, VANOS problems, broken diff and gearbox, jammed calipers, busted modules, etc). We never saw some oil leaks as a deal breaker, be reasonable. It's a second hand car.

In any case, the leaks and what now are already mentioned in the car's PPC. The engine vibration is something new.

P.S: For future reference, I don't think it's a good idea to bash other's cars if we don't like it...That's just a personal opinion ofcourse. Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Allright..

Soooo.. the le mans blue M5 is a nice example.. i really got it for an OK price back in the day considering the mileage and the condition.. still it needed some TLC but that was ok!

Compared to my silver M5 this one was strong and the engine war running very well.. no vanos klicking at all.. clutch and flywheel has been replaced at around 40.000 kilometers.. Check with TEM.. this it where it has been done..

I have changed the guibo and some bearings at DAS Autoworks and the 2 front tyres and i installed a Reuter Race Exhaust on it.... Before i bought it, it had a big service but without stamp in the service book.. i guess the new owner did that service again... Anyway... i think its a great condition M5, with considerablly low mileage.. not beaten up and most probably in the best color you can get in my opinion..

of course u can go and buy one for 50K or 55K and spend another 20K on it... ha ha ha ha.. left pocket, right pocket...and you WILL spend it on it.. as far as i know the current owner has changed everyghing on it needed...

Keep us posted... as for me.. go for it... but i'd still get it checked somehwere.. you never know what it went through even though i think that the current owner took care of it..

Strange why he is sellin git anyway..
          sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
          Dubai Investment Park 2
          The Curve Building Complex
          Warehouse No.1
          P.O Box 28638
          Dubai, United Arab Emirates
          Office: +97148830851
          Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
          Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
          Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb