Is The New Stig a Woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is The New Stig a Woman?

The Stig's identity was the most closely guarded secret in British TV – until the mystery driver was outed as Ben Collins last year. 'Top Gear's Christmas Special then saw The Stig "reborn" in a manger.

And now some fans of the BBC2 car favourite are certain that the new Stig is a woman.

The new white driver made his or her debut this weekend, and his or her diminutive stature has prompted speculation that The Stig is a female.

In pole position in the guessing game is German motor racing driver Sabine Schmitz.

Schmitz is known as the "Queen of the Nürburgring" and she estimates that she has driven around the legendary German track perhaps 20,000 times. She became the first woman to win a major endurance driving event when she came first in the 24 Hours Nürburgring in 1996, winning it again the following year.

She has previously guested on 'Top Gear' and raced Jeremy Clarkson in a Jaguar S Type Diesel. Schmitz beat his 9 minutes 59 seconds so convincingly – by 47 seconds – that she taunted: "I could do that lap time in a van."

On her second 'Top Gear' appearance she raced Clarkson's Jaguar time and posted a 10 minutes 8 seconds - in a Ford Transit Diesel!

The final 'proof' that The Stig is a woman: even pocket-sized presenter Richard Hammond (5' 7") towered over her.

Source: Yahoo!
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

there goes another stig thread....

who cares?!!

Comment

and that's a problem why?!
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Some say He's a She.. !

If this rumour turns out to be true, JC would be sucking up to the new Stig the whole time and not focus on cars..

Comment

I think the stig isn't the same person always!
          '13 F10 ///M5 6MT Alpine White
          '06 E63 ///M6 SMG Silverstone
          '95 E36 2JZ Swap Gray - Drift
          '92 E36 325i Black
          History:
          '08 E92 ///M3 6MT Silverstone
          '06 E60 ///M5 SMG Alpine White
          '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg
          '98 E36 ///M3 Estoril Blue

Comment

:lol:
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Hi

BTW is Sabine Schmitz one of the Nurburgring "Ring Taxi" drivers, where one can book a round as passenger, with her driving a current BMW M5. Barf bag is included in the price :doh!:

She raced ~ 400.000 km (10 times around the globe) on the Nurburgring Nordschleife.

It is quite possible that she is the stig ....

CU

CMDR

Comment

I want that girl to be my wife!

Comment

Working...
                X