Grand Turismo 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Turismo 5!

Hey Guys, bought the GT5 Signature edition pack last week, I havent been out much since :) besides work... I bought my car on the game, same colour as well, took it for a spin on the top gear track and the Nürburgring, developping my skills on the latter... anyone out there into GT5? im buying a second Z4M that I can modify like mad in the game, would like to keep the first one in original spec. Any one up to organizing a GT5 competition? :)
    Current:
    E86 Z4M, Caroline

hey Aboudi! Its a great game indeed I had it since the first day it was out :D. Sure we can organize a competition
    sigpic
    BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Sounds good to me! lets get a few more people on board! i love your signature by the way, there a satnav software upgrade which makes the M logo come up instead of BMW on the E46 and E85 cars. I had it on my X5.
      Current:
      E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

I'm not sure if any1 else on this forum plays GT5 but we will see :D.
        sigpic

Comment

I play GT5. I have it from the first week. But My Internets down. I'm borrowing from my neighbors internet (if you know what i mean) and cant connect my ps3 to it.
          335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
          White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

For now we could just have a laptime challenge on Nordschleife with stock arcade cars.
            sigpic

Comment

Heres 1 of my laps around Nordschleife in a fully stock e92 M3.
              [youtube]3TA4toTHT6s&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
              sigpic

Comment

Wow I'm impressed! Doing the ring without the map! I can do that on shorter circuits! But not that one, im still trying to keep my lap times without using the racing line with braking points, i tend to use my z4m :) did u figure out the online play option? What's your psn user name ? I will add you to my list
                Current:
                E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

Haha thanks, its not that hard it just takes a bit of practice :D. And I've been racing on the Ring since GT4 so I memorized the whole track by now. And my psn is shkater.
                  sigpic

Comment

Cool will add you on psn, by the way i prefer the insrument cluster view with no car, it feels faster.
                    Current:
                    E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

Working...
                    X