Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Needed ! BMW M6 Parts

Hello ..
    I have a friend who owns an E63 M6 but unfortunately he was involved in an accident thank god no one was hurt .
    So he in going to repair the damage but he want some parts so if anyone can help me that would be great

parts are :

Front Bumper and its Support
    Front Lights
    Front Hood
    Front Left Fender
    Steering Airbag And Passenger Airbag

why don't you give it to a good garage and he will do the job for you ,,

for example give to Das ( Ayham ) , he will order the parts with a good discounted price , will do the painting job and will install all the new parts on the car ..

believe me , you wont do it any cheaper if you guys are planning to buy body parts and have them painted somewhere .. garages always have better deals and special prices ..

good luck

Comment

there is no passenger airbag... he will require the entire dashboard.

thank god no one got hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
        there is no passenger airbag... he will require the entire dashboard.

thank god no one got hurt.
        oh yes I forgot to mention this ,,, :( , with all the respect to your friend but who drives an M6 without full insurance :spank:

Comment

it should be with full insurance..hope so coz he didnt mentioned anythings belong to insurance.
          Maybe he wana bring the parts from his end and repair it on one of the garage he knows then ll give the invoice to the insurance co.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

I can give you the hood if you can wait for a couple of weeks, when I get my VSR hood.

I also have the OEM oil cooler, if you need that as well.
            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

well thank u all for the passenger airbag i dunno actually that's what he said and for the parts he just want them and he will do the rest . i will check with ayham about this and see thank u all again :)

Hassan thank u let me check with my friend and i will get back to u

as for the insurance he bought the car 3 days before the accident and the registration was not complete and the Molkia was finished
              Last edited by Mustafa K.; 22-03-2011, 11:23 AM.

Comment

You've got my reply in PM...

If I may say, your friend will make a worse mess if he's trying to fix it on a budget.

Comment

well the budget is not a big issue but he asked for these specific parts and he will do the rest

Comment

update : My friend managed to find the parts

thank u all for the help :)

Comment

Working...
                    X