No announcement yet.

AUH Finest on the Ghantoot road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think these new radars nare flashless as well.
    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

:hmm: i am buying a bicycle !!!!
      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

^ one for me plz!!!

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by Naj View Post
          Yorky.. flashed yet? hahahahaa
          Actuallt yes, I was flashed a couple of weeks ago. On my home from AUH to DXB one Thursday evening (it was dark).

Next to Junction 390 (Bab Al Shams) exit, was caught doing circa 160ish :hmm: by a mobile camera in the central res, in fact 4 of us were caught, me being the second one - I had no time to react and the 3rd car was up my arse as well! hahahahaha

Its a shame really, cos not 3km or so before this point, is the last camera before Ghantoot!

Oh well, another AED700 ticket (AED350 if you pay online)
          1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
          2012 Camaro SS
          2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
          2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
            ^ one for me plz!!!
            btw you can still tune a bicycle, change gear ratios and you can also workout in the gym to increase power :rofl:
            I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

brilliant idea :rofl2:

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Being the 21st century i would like to introduce to you the radar friendly electric scooter with 2hp and high performance light weight body work does 0-10km/h in just under 30secs.

For a limited time only you can accomplish 0-10km/h in 10secs by installing the "cliff" upgrade at the closed vertical drop workshop near you!!

""warning upgrade may cause broken bone, internal bleeding, mild headaches, scraps, bumps and in some rare cases even death""
                Attached Files

Comment

heads up, there's 2-3 cars on sheikh khalifa hwy everyday during the daytime drive to work as well just before yas marina's entrance up to just past the golf course exit, drive safe boys, ive seen undercovers in S-class mercs on the ghantoot route heading back up towards AUH CBD as well...

Comment

Bloody undercover cops are everywhere in AUH. I have seen a unhealthy increase in the number of mobile radars too (with an equal unhealthy increase in the number of traffic fines I am picking up).

Keep your eyes peeled in and around AUH Airport - follow the speed limit.
                    1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
                    2012 Camaro SS
                    2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
                    2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Working...
                    X