SSense rocks! doesnt he!!
    Audi TT (2009)
    Infiniti G35 (2008)
    Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

You rock Atefeh :)

Comment

^+1......you made me make a mess in my pants with that pic of the flip flops!!!!!!!
        2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

^hahahaha!

Man i so wanna kill my boss any bright ideas???
          Audi TT (2009)
          Infiniti G35 (2008)
          Evo 8- Sold

Comment

Poke a french fry in his eye :P or put a nail/needle under his chair

Comment

YEAH, I happen to be an expert on pain.
              Flirt with him and tell him your “working late” this said in a suggestive voice.
              Once everyone else leaves, go in to his office, tell him to strip, kick him where the sun don’t shine.
              This will render him nearly unconscious, as soon as he hits the floor jump up and down repeatedly until dead……..VOILA!!!!!…..jobs a good’un :) :) :) :)

Comment

cant i run him over with his own car!!!
                Audi TT (2009)
                Infiniti G35 (2008)
                Evo 8- Sold

Comment

Whatever you do I have one piece of advise…..wear rubber gloves!!!

I just finished a CSI box set and this is my observation :)

Comment

BB what season of CSI do you have ??? I WANT PWEEEEEZZZZZ!!!
                    Audi TT (2009)
                    Infiniti G35 (2008)
                    Evo 8- Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Atefeh View Post
                      ^hahahaha!

Man i so wanna kill my boss any bright ideas???
                      I wanna kill ur boss too! Im doing training course for Tatweer, (system engineers) and they decided to do it on the weekend! thats why I was working this friday- sat and again at the end of the month! I had two from the tiger woods project
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Oh ! who are you training ??? tell me tell me !
                        Audi TT (2009)
                        Infiniti G35 (2008)
                        Evo 8- Sold

Comment

Damn GITEX... I can't leave the office even if I wanted to!!! The DIFC area is completely swamped with people leaving their offices and people leaving and going to GITEX. This is ridiculous... hopefully no one is stuck in the middle of it!
                          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I hate GITEX too, the phone just keeps on ringing non-stop trying to sell me crap... They never have anything new in GITEX anyways so what's the point of harassing people
                            ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Thank God they don't have my number yet... hopefully it stays that way. But I do get a whole lot of sms about it! can't be perfect I think :)
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                                Damn GITEX... I can't leave the office even if I wanted to!!! The DIFC area is completely swamped with people leaving their offices and people leaving and going to GITEX. This is ridiculous... hopefully no one is stuck in the middle of it!
                                i went to the DIFC gym really early today coz i knew this was gonna happen.. in & out before 5:00pm & the escape was perfect for me :D

BMW history:
                                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Working...
                                X