This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
    guys i just got the info, the accident of my sold Z4MC was 43,000 AED in AGMC records! :cry: so sorry to hear that :cry:
    did you find out what happened to it ? This looks really bad..

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
      There is something about the BMW (M3 in my case) that makes you wana forget the rest of the cars out there.... :) its something only few connect with ;) so Mr. Pirelli I doubt you will understand why we drive BMWs... ;)

Also, its not about who is faster ....its about the driving experience
      :iagree: Its not atall about the speed, its about the driving experience. Theres something different in BMWs than rest of the cars :dunno:

Comment

i love BMWs & that's why i'm here, but i must admit the japs got some cars that are better value for money, and definitely better power for money, especially with modifications! the evo is one of them :)

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I don't agree completely, it is true that japanese cars have better value for money, but more power for money if modified isn't true, because you can say that about any car when comparing it to a more expensive car, example an HPF M3 is better value than a let's say a Lamborghini Gallardo
          ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

I admire Evo for its power, in my opinion its worth the money that you buy it !

Comment

nobody on the forums today??

BMW history:

Comment

Something is wrong with the website, be patient, it will take some time but will work..

Comment

but it was working fine for me.. ??

BMW history:

Comment

You will see some differences now and then !

Like after 5 min, you will notice that the last thread was ( 3 days ago )

and after some time, you will find it back to normal :dunno:

Being worked ... just be patient
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current
                    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Problem solved.....

We were transferring the data to a new, bigger server. Still under test period atm..

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                        guys i just got the info, the accident of my sold Z4MC was 43,000 AED in AGMC records! :cry: so sorry to hear that :cry:
                        what the hell did the guy do to it??, thats what happens when ppl think they can drive fast cars like they are racers.
                        Audi TT (2009)
                        Infiniti G35 (2008)
                        Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

where is everyone! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Audi TT (2009)
                          Infiniti G35 (2008)
                          Evo 8- Sold

Comment

Hello Atefeh, a very good morning :hi:

Comment

Good morning!!!! Whats up, how was the weekend.
                              Audi TT (2009)
                              Infiniti G35 (2008)
                              Evo 8- Sold

Comment

Weekend was really tiring cuz I was preparing my new E36 for use, you know, oil change, wash, etc... on top of that my friend had a flat tire on Dubai-Al Ain highway last night at 2 am, I had to go and help him out, slept around 4 which gives me a really bad look this morning :(

Comment

Working...
                                X