Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aaawwww poor you !!! Huggy !! well i had a good weekend. went out on friday, had someone look at the car on friday. Yesterday went to the beach, trying to get a tan and ate chillies!!! yummy in my tummy.
    Audi TT (2009)
    Infiniti G35 (2008)
    Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
      Weekend was really tiring cuz I was preparing my new E36 for use, you know, oil change, wash, etc... on top of that my friend had a flat tire on Dubai-Al Ain highway last night at 2 am, I had to go and help him out, slept around 4 which gives me a really bad look this morning :(
      Alright! I thought I was dreaming when I heard you've acquired an E36!!

PICS OR BANNED!! Or take it to PMs :D

Comment

Basically you had a great weekend :clap: BTW when is your car getting sold :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
          Alright! I thought I was dreaming when I heard you've acquired an E36!!

PICS OR BANNED!! Or take it to PMs :D
          Its a 98' E36 328i, blue with grey leather interior.. Will take some shots and post the pics soon, dont worry Ayham, im familiar with the rules of this board, Pics or Banned :)

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            Basically you had a great weekend :clap: BTW when is your car getting sold :)
            I'm on it !!!!
            Audi TT (2009)
            Infiniti G35 (2008)
            Evo 8- Sold

Comment

Morning everyone, sorry I’ve not been around, work has been manic.
              They made me up a grade to cover holidays so I’ve been all over the department…at least it’s some extra cash just before Christmas…….I can feel those PRADA flip flops coming……and my Gucci trainers if I get my way:)

Howz the sale of Veronica going Bruno? I’m absolutely gutted that I can’t afford her now, bloody banks in the UK totally f***ed that up for me or she would have been mine a couple of months back
              2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

By the way, the new AC/DC album is out now, it's old school stuff, it's called "Black Ice" and it's well worth a listen, nothing new.....just great rock n' roll

Comment

ok this is a good conversation! how is the financial market doing here and whats happening..................
                  Audi TT (2009)
                  Infiniti G35 (2008)
                  Evo 8- Sold

Comment

Oh pls dont ask, its totally down these days since couple of weeks :thumbsdown:

Comment

Guys, anyone watching the final F1 race today at F1 cafe or any other location in dubai? its the decider and its at 2100hrs... :)
                      Current
                      E92 M3 - Mineral White
                      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                      E36 318is
                      E39 540i ///M sport
                      VW CC
                      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Where is everyone today????????????

Comment

Hectic at work!! It's Sunday, what do you expect??? ;)

Comment

At work.. :) but not hectic like others :P

Comment

Today’s my only chance of having a chat this week as I’m actually doing my own job and everyone decides they are going to WORK
                              Not good enough…….i’m in a huff…….well, not with you Ayham or Ssense

Comment

at home :p
                                Meskovic
                                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Working...
                                X