Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm yea...i remember you telln me that....even the set that SimonX is selln has stainless stell lip... well, need to give in good thought i guess...

Brunz, any details on the senekas? made for the e46 m3? how old? how much?
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Here you go, those are also non-M fitment & would need 10mm spacers for the rear, and of course re-painting of the gold part :D

http://bmwclubuae.com/forum/showthread.php?t=736

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Morning all.

One word this morning............................OBAMA

Brilliant innit...USA run by someone whos not a war monger for a change!!!!
        2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

A very good morning !
          Yeah thats the breaking news all over, Obama has won the elections.. Lets see what changes will the new US President bring..

Comment

it's still too early to expect something from Obama.. oh and when was a country run by it's president?! :rofl:

I'm not into politics & I don't care about this sh!t but i hope this guy has some plans to make the world a better place!

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

The elections were in US and im over here, same with me, I dont care but everyone like me hopes he doesnt follow Bush's steps to ruin the world..

Comment

Yeap he won! I hope he changes things for Iran too, thats very important.
                Audi TT (2009)
                Infiniti G35 (2008)
                Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

^+1 Haissam
                  Last edited by Black Betty; 05-11-2008, 07:46 AM.
                  2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

no seriously, i know for a fact that if it was McCain there might have been a war for sure. But Obama i dont want him to make peace with Iran, want him to change things in there...............
                    Audi TT (2009)
                    Infiniti G35 (2008)
                    Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

Change...what we need! :D

The world has a lot of expectations from Obama. Lets see how he fares!

As of now, its too early to say what good or bad might come out of it...

Politics aint my s@#T either...but hey, you cant avoid it these days :P
                      Current
                      E92 M3 - Mineral White
                      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                      E36 318is
                      E39 540i ///M sport
                      VW CC
                      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

war in iran is not in the favor of uae.... regardless we don't money to be wasted on war just like they did in IRAQ!

Comment

some say...
                          the war was created to bolster the US economy-selling guns is one of the USA's few exports.
                          some say...
                          the US plan failed and now they are in sh**
                          some say...
                          the US is coming down to earth and realizing that the american dream is a fallacy into getting americans to live in credit card debt for the rest of their lives whilst they smile!!!

Think before you act.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeister View Post
                            some say...
                            the war was created to bolster the US economy-selling guns is one of the USA's few exports.
                            some say...
                            some say...
                            the US is coming down to earth and realizing that the american dream is a fallacy into getting americans to live in credit card debt for the rest of their lives whilst they smile!!!
                            and some say he sleeps inside out... all we know is he's called the Stig :rofl:

bad joke?! :bricks: :spank:
                            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jmeister View Post
                              some say...
                              some say...
                              some say...
                              Some, and indeed most, do not say that, because it's baseless rubbish, the type of sensationalist stuff that the media spouts to get you go buy their newspapers and visit their websites. Guns are one of the US's biggest exports :rofl:, and they'd go to war because of it? :rolf: You don't honestly believe that, do you?

You might not agree with US policy, nor think that the US presidential election affects you, but it does, and this is a very important world event. Be happy, things might just change for the better, and that will mean good for you, good for this region, good for the world.
                              theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
                              Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
                              Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
                              Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Remember one thing. The UAE dirham is pegged to the US$, so a strong US economy strengthens the dirham against other currencies, and basically you get more value for money. For example, a UK supplied bodykit or rims costing 7300aed a few months back will now cost around 6300aed. Just a few days back, they would have cost you under 6000aed. That's because of strength of the $ against the £.

Still think that US policy doesn't affect you ;)
                                theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
                                Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
                                Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
                                Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Working...
                                X