• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
    SSense, SSense, SSense ..... Happy? :D
    :lol: very

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
      You should ask Mohd Bashar where is Rifo and ask Rifo where is Mohd Bashar, both show up and disappear together :dunno:
      they have exams and they are pissed :rofl:

Comment

Wishing Rifo and Mohd Bashar a very Good Luck with their exams

Comment

i think foiling would be a better option, since your car color is rare too - its not everyday that you get to see an m5 with blue water metallic
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

Yes, but then even foiling is like spending on something its not worth. Ive asked about foiling cars in Al Ain today and the guy said they charge AED 5000 for a Sedan, ive seen their foils and they are utter crap and useless quality, unless I bring my car down to Foil A car, but then again they'd charge me nothing less than AED 20,000 :read:

Comment

- yeah from what i know foil a car is tooo effin expensive - from the price franz told me! i was like *$*%*#! 5k for those stripes! wait lemme rephrase!

5k for THAT STRIPE!
              Jeez man. isnt there any other place in uae to get it done from ? i mean, is it like monopoly with foil a car man!
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

The small irani accessory shops in Al Ain have started doing the foil business and its working quiet well, since most of the cars like to get their cars done in matt black. But then the foils that ive seen today are the ones, those colourful foils that we use to cover school text or note books. Looks worse, im sure some shops in Satwa or Naif also must have started the business, 5K just for the stripes is toooo much...

Comment

There's "Khattat Alfain" in Ajman that does wonders for 12K MAX! I've seen their work on a CL63 AMG myself and there was nothing wrong with it AT ALL. AED12K for the full car, also their prices start from 6K based on the color you want to go with....

Downside, driving down to Ajman for extra 20 minutes :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    The small irani accessory shops in Al Ain have started doing the foil business and its working quiet well, since most of the cars like to get their cars done in matt black. But then the foils that ive seen today are the ones, those colourful foils that we use to cover school text or note books. Looks worse, im sure some shops in Satwa or Naif also must have started the business, 5K just for the stripes is toooo much...
                    :rofl: !! @
                    School text books!

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                    There's "Khattat Alfain" in Ajman that does wonders for 12K MAX! I've seen their work on a CL63 AMG myself and there was nothing wrong with it AT ALL. AED12K for the full car, also their prices start from 6K based on the color you want to go with....

Downside, driving down to Ajman for extra 20 minutes :dunno:
                    12k isnt all that bad - not that i have a color change in mind, but really, i'd drive to oman for that price bro.
                    2008 325i coupe
                    Stock

Comment

on another note, do we need a special permission for car vinyls ?
                      2008 325i coupe
                      Stock

Comment

Yeah Ayham you told me about that shop in Ajman and people praise their job and prices..
                        But then talking about foiling my car, I seriously wouldnt do it :nono:
                        1. Because Blue Water Metallic is considered to be one of the best colours on E39 M5s
                        2. Because I dont want to protect my car from sun, it goes out in the sun only when I come to Dubai Autodrome, or else its always under the shade inside my garage.

On another note, if I ever plan to foil my car, it would only be IMOLA RED colour :drool:

Comment

to become a chick magnet eh ? mr rolling stone!
                          2008 325i coupe
                          Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                            on another note, do we need a special permission for car vinyls ?
                            Yes ofcourse, here in UAE you need a paint permission even if you have a small dent and want to get it painted. Whereas foiling a car is like changing the colour of the whole car, so definetely you'll need the permission and then on your car's registration the Car Colour will be edited to the new colour.

Comment

thanks for that, but i meant in terms of Car graphics :P

like the supras and skylines you see with the riced out flames & dragons and chopsticks & what not. Do you need permission for those too ?
                              2008 325i coupe
                              Stock

Comment

For small and minor vinyls you dont need permissions, but then they're not allowed..

Comment

Working...
                                X