Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruno, regarding my number of leave days, it is true, ill show it to you when we meet ;)

Comment

ssense if i were you i'll just start the car and travel... over 40 days is enough for me to tour the world.

Comment

You're right but work doesnt help me to take a long leave, i dont have backups thats the problem.. Moreover by the end of this month ill be selling 60 days, in return ill get the basic salaries for 2 months..

Comment

Lucky you :)
          '98 E36 318is 5 spd manual l Alpine White/Black l Sport Suspension l Lowering springs l Custom Exhaust with STR8 pipe and CAT delete

Comment

I missed lots of Arabic translation action today, shaa!!!
            '98 E36 318is 5 spd manual l Alpine White/Black l Sport Suspension l Lowering springs l Custom Exhaust with STR8 pipe and CAT delete

Comment

nyt nyt guys............

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                will that get the attention of any lebanese chic?? :D

she shudn throw slippers at us though :P...
                a lebanese chic will never throw her slippers on any one, she will either welcomes u or will toss u,easy and simple. Not like jordanian :P "NO OFFENSE, BUT IT'S TRUE"

Comment

ghada btw if u need the decals "www.bmwclubuae.com" i can pass them to u, but for the T-shirt u have to wait till bruno or ayham can give u cause they have them

Comment

morning gents and lady

Comment

morning bruno, hows it going bro

Comment

all good except that i want to sleep :(

Comment

nothin new, as usual :)

Comment

good morning!
                            bruno arbab! how do you translate this in arabic?
                            "Good Morning! You look pretty today" hehehe
                            Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by Ghada Kareem View Post
                              heheheh... listen i will make it up for you and i will tell you how to say it in arabic in a very common arabic tongue..
                              Saba7 Lkheir, tal3a helwe el youm..
                              that's good but the problem is earnest wouldn't know how to pronounce the the "7" and "3".. that's why i struggled to find an easy translation & went for the "ashta" which is vulgar :hide2: but would be really funny :rofl:

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                              ssense if i were you i'll just start the car and travel... over 40 days is enough for me to tour the world.
                              you forgot, and $40,000!

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                              You're right but work doesnt help me to take a long leave, i dont have backups thats the problem.. Moreover by the end of this month ill be selling 60 days, in return ill get the basic salaries for 2 months..
                              man you should be getting 2 months full salary & not just basic!

BMW history:
                              07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

alquazi, nice to hear from you and nice to know u r still alive:P, c u soon

Comment

Working...
                                X