Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey man, you gotta do what you gotta do...Good luck with the team over there, I know you can pull it off

Lots of people would jump the opportunity to take the seat in the DSC OFF team...

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
      Hey man, you gotta do what you gotta do...Good luck with the team over there, I know you can pull it off

Lots of people would jump the opportunity to take the seat in the DSC OFF team...
      Thanks buddy
      I'm sure you're right about people jumping on the opportunity, but I don't know how many would be able to handle the pressure of having 2 Lebanese teammates :rofl:
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
      Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
      Schrick cams
      Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
      Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
      KW Coilovers V3
      WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
        Thanks buddy
        I'm sure you're right about people jumping on the opportunity, but I don't know how many would be able to handle the pressure of having 2 Lebanese teammates :rofl:
        A Jordanian ;)
        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
          $ FTW :drool:

i wouldn't worry about currencies going up & down, i ain't got money either way :D
          a typical reply fom a man getting married!

Originally posted by akanso View Post
          wat race??
          yeah, wat race?

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
          I'm actually going to drop by the Jebel Ali race... Kanso the guy I introduced u to in Abu Dhabi on Thursday is going to be running in his e92 M3 there :)
          I doubt!

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
          A Jordanian ;)
          "a farting sound"
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

these lebanese people :puke:

:rofl:

Comment

+1

specially ones who still didnt work on my car!
              Meskovic
              this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

springz, get ready to take nice pic for my ride, i'm sick of not having signature pic...

Comment

lol you didn't Get you'r Pix From Bruno Yet :D ?
                  sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                  E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                  E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                  E23 735i - Sold

Comment

I <3 Cheese Cakes ...
                    I Can Lose my Bimmer for a Cheese Cake :D
                    :joking::runaway:
                    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

i just love this video :D, I feel So (haram) For Them :D... haha Barca 4 Lyf :D

[youtube]RtmdmiCFMT4[/youtube]
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

dont remind me springz... dont remind me of that black day..

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                          I <3 Cheese Cakes ...
                          I Can Lose my Bimmer for a Cheese Cake :D
                          :joking::runaway:
                          are you sure!!!????

Comment

Hello boys & girls (im saying that word for the first time on here - and im liking that feeling - thanks Ghada)

Whats happening ?

I hear cheese cake - i wont lose my car, but if possible i might just sell myself for a lovely strawberry cheese fondue - or even strawberry cheese cake :P
                            2008 325i coupe
                            Stock

Comment

Hahaha ... Now We TAlkin :D
                              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSS, I'M GOING HOME WITH TWO CARS..

Comment

Working...
                                X