Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are tche tche now, me kanso and caveman! Bruno, ta3a!
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

dude you are far i'm playing PS3 call fo duty :drool:

Comment

how is call of duty ? im planning to buy it ? you suggest i should ?
        2008 325i coupe
        Stock

Comment

I called u, ur phone was off baba!

next time we'll play it online and I'll kick the hell out of you :rofl:
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

any one of you got vegas 2 ?
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

yes had it... it's boring

Comment

nop
                Meskovic

Comment

very nice game indeed, pick up 'modern warfare' or 'world at war'
                  '98 E36 318is 5 spd manual l Alpine White/Black l Sport Suspension l Lowering springs l Custom Exhaust with STR8 pipe and CAT delete

Comment

^ i like your justification in the siggy bro! :rofl:
                    2008 325i coupe
                    Stock

Comment

BAD MOODDD!!!
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                        BAD MOODDD!!!
                        +1

Comment

Trust me ...
                          i just Broke up wid my GF.. Almost 2years Together ..
                          Hate that .. that sux
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

as long as you feel that bad, go and get her back..

Comment

morning guys :yawn:

Comment

Morning Kanso :yawn: Thursday finally is here, cant wait to get back home and jump on the bed !

Comment

Working...
                                X