This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Betty View Post
    Hiten, I feel your pain, I lived in Al Ghubaiba and i used to wake at 5am, leave at 5.15 just to beat the nutty traffic, then i sat in the works car park from 5.30 to 7am smoking and drinking my coffee waiting to get in.
    I done this for 2 years and would still do it that way rather than sit in the a$$ hole traffic.
    You bet ! that certianly is the best way - i was waiting for the day it got worse, and tough luck, its today - its best to reach early, and relax till office opens.
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
      You bet ! that certianly is the best way - i was waiting for the day it got worse, and tough luck, its today - its best to reach early, and relax till office opens.
      Offices should be open 24 hrs with a security guard guarding, anyone who comes before time can atleast get in instead of waiting outside till the office opens

Comment

A late goodmorning everyone !

Sad to hear about the biker from Evolve. Life ain't a game, when it's gone it ain't coming back !!

Ah, no caffeine or tobacco for me. But, a nice big bowl of cereal and milk !
        Like to keep it healthy.

So everyone at work today ?
        I'm going to pick up a paycheck. Ive been doing promotion lately, not a full timer.
        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

A very good morning, you're late :P You know Sewer, you should wake up early inorder to maintain the healthy routine, go for jogging too. Eating just healthy food wont do everything bro :) Good luck with the promotion

Comment

Very true about waking up early, I'm changing from the summer schedual to the winter shedual now. No more hibernating !

Exercise, the last place you'd want to run in is Sharjah. I love to bike like a maniac though, long distance stuff. From Sharjah to Dubai. And sometimes to Jebel Ali .

Biking season will get better in a couple of months because of the weather.
            Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
              Very true about waking up early, I'm changing from the summer schedual to the winter shedual now. No more hibernating !

Exercise, the last place you'd want to run in is Sharjah. I love to bike like a maniac though, long distance stuff. From Sharjah to Dubai. And sometimes to Jebel Ali .

Biking season will get better in a couple of months because of the weather.
              I like riding bike too, but you're right, the weather doesnt helps. Should wait till October...

Comment

Too true, anyways everyone. I'm off to Garhoud.

Will catch up when back. Enjoy the day !!

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                  Too true, anyways everyone. I'm off to Garhoud.

Will catch up when back. Enjoy the day !!
                  Take Care :hi:

Comment

bike to Jebel Ali!???
                    I'd disappear if i walk or bike annnny more - look at me dude!
                    Im trying to gain weight over here -
                    though what i love(d) doing is skateboarding - i dropped the sport after breaking 11 bones. . that was it for me.
                    Now - my new passion is skydiving (umm-al-qwain)
                    It's pure pure puuure adrenalin!
                    What i do want to try is basejumping (next)
                    2008 325i coupe
                    Stock

Comment

bike to Jebel Ali!???
                      I'd disappear if i walk or bike annnny more - look at me dude!
                      Im trying to gain weight over here -
                      though what i love(d) doing is skateboarding - i dropped the sport after breaking 11 bones. . that was it for me.
                      Now - my new passion is skydiving (umm-al-qwain)
                      It's pure pure puuure adrenalin!
                      What i do want to try is basejumping (next)
                      I hate heights :) its not that im scared of heights, its just that I dont like to feel top of the world

Comment

^ I'd love to do a Basejump also, Do you know old Harry Adam's up at UAQ?
                        He was my next door neighbour when i lived in Sharjah
                        2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

i like the feeling of falling (from great heights)
                          'knowing' you have a chute!
                          Hell no if i was to jump wihout one!:P
                          2008 325i coupe
                          Stock

Comment

betty!

heard of
                            "through sunken eyes'?

a thrash metal band from bahrain
                            2008 325i coupe
                            Stock

Comment

betty!

heard of
                              "through sunken eyes'?

a thrash metal band from bahrain
                              I heard about that band in Bahrain, but never heard their songs, are they good ?

Comment

Morning everyone,

Hiten, I've not heard of them, i'll download when I get my 'tinternet set up at home.

Ssense are you ready for a new track list?
                                2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Working...
                                X