Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats a better decision - one loooong break can get boring too . . and its good to have 3 breaks a year . . eases out the stress really . . . this is my second for this year . . but hey :D

Guess what mr. - after this its a freelancing job . . so i dont need to worry about breaks or holidays . . if i want i can take 200 days a year :P
    2008 325i coupe
    Stock

Comment

I know you're looking forward to it, that way you can go to work anytime you feel like, Good Luck

Comment

:) thank you brother - :)

i'll wake up at 8 - leave at 830 reach at 10 . . and then work as much as i can :D :P
        2008 325i coupe
        Stock

Comment

not to forget . . - i'll keep calling to say :hay:
          2008 325i coupe
          Stock

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            I get 45 days annually and now I couldve taken all the 45 days, but what I did is divided 45/3 and planned to take 15 days leave three times a year separately, what say Hiten :D ?
            :cursing:

Comment

With freelance you also get a headache !!

Mornin' everyone ! Almost :D
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                With freelance you also get a headache !!

Mornin' everyone ! Almost :D
                true - bad part is . . a client might wanna meet at 9 in the evening and i cant say no
                2008 325i coupe
                Stock

Comment

but i wont min that - as long as i can keep driving and stay out of my house - im happy ;)
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

Not when you live in our corner of the country......you know what I mean !
                    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

yea - but i only goto sharjah to sleep. . . :P
                      2008 325i coupe
                      Stock

Comment

'sup!
                        Meskovic
                        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

all good mates - whats up with you guys ?
                          2008 325i coupe
                          Stock

Comment

Ello Nabil :D

Comment

Hey guys... how's everyone doing?! Finally got a little breather at work, been a little hectic over here the past couple of days... weeks actually. Thats good news though... hopefully a sign that things are picking up :)

so what is everyone up to tonight then!?
                              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Hala Ahmad, work on my side is really calm and quiet this week, got hardly anything to do so im liking it this way.. Another day to go for the weekend to start, cant wait for tomorrow :yuhoo:

Comment

Working...
                                X