Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah I think we are all looking forward to the weekend... definately some good old sleep and relaxing by the pool :D
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

I want to go swiming NOW! any takers?
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
        I want to go swiming NOW! any takers?
        I just had a swim in the convertible driving top-down back and forth to Dubai in a 43C weather with the AC on!!!!

Don't ask me why it happened. Just trust that I didn't plan for it this way!! :(

Comment

This means you need a dip in a cool swimming pool!

yalla?
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

This means you need a dip in a cool swimming pool!

yalla?
            God KNOWS how much I want to do that!! I almost threw myself in roundabout water fountain on the way back.....All I have to do is DITCH the Caterpillar technical meeting, tell my draughtman to finish the design on his own, and tell my client to postpone the deadline till next week!!

Yea, doable!! :D

Comment

Nothin is impossible, if there is a will there is a way!

what time and where?

:D
              Meskovic

Comment

Nothin is impossible, if there is a will there is a way!

what time and where?

:D
                Shutup man!!!! :D

Comment

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
                  - Edmund Burke

Thou shalt not be a victim. Thou shalt not be a perpetrator. Above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.
                  - Holocaust Museum, Washington, DC
                  Meskovic

Comment

Meskovic

Comment

^^ hahahahaha
                      nice way of motivating ayham to lose his job - voluntarily !
                      2008 325i coupe
                      Stock

Comment

Meskovic

Comment

^ last pic is not there

Comment

Good After Evening :D ... i Heard An Egyptian Guy Saying That Yest. In Mc donalds !!
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

So Yah ... Good After Evening Fellas :D
                              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Guys, Im sure you have heard of Ali G/Borat (Sacha Baron Cohen)....

Guess what his latest Alter ego is.... :D

Gay fashionista Bruno

:rofl: hahahahaha

Brunoooooooooooo where r uuuuuuuuuuuu?? :P
                                Current
                                E92 M3 - Mineral White
                                F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                                E36 318is
                                E39 540i ///M sport
                                VW CC
                                E46 M3 - Frozen White