• Show
Clear All

hi guys, wasaaaaaaaaaaaap going, ssense dont forget the DVD :D :P

Comment

Sure, you get my gentle spank :spank: along with the DVD, be prepared :P

Comment

GFAK!
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

no worries im always ready :), nabil is jealous now, would u like to join the spank?????

Comment

No, spank you very much
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

we need a new emoticon

:groupspank:
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

Originally posted by hiten86 View Post
                we need a new emoticon

:groupspank:
                ^ sick :D
                Meskovic

Comment

hahaha . . . just dont ask

"spank with what ?"

ewwwww

:fags:
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

:rofl:
                    Meskovic

Comment

I vote YES! on the groupspank icon :rofl:
                      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                        I vote YES! on the groupspank icon :rofl:
                        I know you would!
                        Meskovic

Comment

tsk tsk tsk... don't hide ur true nature Nabil... it takes one to know one u know ;)
                          sigpic

Comment

WHATEVER!
                            Meskovic

Comment

hehe... :wiggle:
                              sigpic

Comment

guys i was just told that i need to be in india in september! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Working...
                                X