• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Comment

in january 2008 i stayed there for one month and now for 4 days :(

Comment

Dont worry cousin, I'll be laughing at you everytime you're online!!

But hey, karting is SO CHEAP there! But offcourse, you know that already!! :rofl2:

Comment

ohhhh yes 15 minutes for 10 dirhams. so basically 100 dirhams is worth 150 bloody minutes. that's good value for money :rofl:

Comment

:laughhard:

Comment

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
              sigpic
              07' HFP Accord | Current
              HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Group trip?
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

I swear some of the world's craziest individuals reside on these here forums!!!!

Btw, what group spank?!?!?!

Comment

who is off tomorrow and want to go for some sharjah industrial area cruising?
                    Meskovic
                    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                      I swear some of the world's craziest individuals reside on these here forums!!!!

Btw, what group spank?!?!?!
                      lead one by we should be one

:shisha:
                      Meskovic

Comment

lol india :P bruno are you going to ride an elephant? hehe
                        Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                          who is off tomorrow and want to go for some sharjah industrial area cruising?
                          :slap:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                          Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Vhat??
                            Meskovic

Comment

what do u wanna do in IA ??! besides stuckin in traffic ?

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                              Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Shopping :drool:
                                Meskovic

Comment

Working...
                                X