X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have fun Ali ! :hi:
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Ive just reached now, the weather is unbelievable, its sunny and a lil cold :D

Will definetely get back soon, tc mates :hi:

Comment

Im awfuly sick :(
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

alf salama ya basha
          i was going to call u........my gasoline project is over:yippy::yippy:
          we need to go out together i skipped some action to finish this project ... now time for some action.......yala
          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

I cant leave the house, im dead
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

then we will come to your house :)

Comment

you are welcome for sure, bring your masks though!
                Meskovic

Comment

Looking for an exhaust tip

Originally posted by ernest View Post
                  :grouphug:Lets post our daily attendance here with your personalized shout out! :yuhoo:
                  Hey everyone... i have the e92 325i coupe looking for an exhaust tip....any sugestions....im having difficulty finding one... Im also looking for a used hartge front lip, already painted white. Thank you

Comment

anyone bored and wants to go out?

Comment

Originally posted by Miro View Post
                      Hey everyone... i have the e92 325i coupe looking for an exhaust tip....any sugestions....im having difficulty finding one... Im also looking for a used hartge front lip, already painted white. Thank you
                      welcome to our forums :hi:

please take a minute to introduce yourself in the new members section, would be nice to know more about you & your car :)

so you're just looking for the exhaust tip? or do you mean the rear muffler?

the hartge front lip is a nice choice, looks also at the option to find the M-sports lip :) it's gonna be very hard to find a used one though :)

BMW history:
                      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Morning Bimmers, It’s been a while, so what’s new with you guys?
                        2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

morning 'stang :D

long time no see :)

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

morning all, i was out for the weekend and i come back to c all going on vacations, enjoy it gents :wiggle:

Comment

im a bimmer

:bounce:

:party1:

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                                morning 'stang :D

long time no see :)
                                Hi "H",

Yeah, it's been a while, my home computer is not working right so I need to find the time while at work.
                                I'm buying a new laptop shortly so all will be well again soon.
                                So everyones going on leave then? everywhere is quiet!!!!!
                                2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Working...
                                X