• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahaha ! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Anytime :thanks:
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

man your country is beautiful despite the hot weather, maybe i like it because i am "bedewi" hehehehehehe
      by the way i was born in the UK ;)
      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

True, im proud of my country and its beauty, but not really a fan of hot weather ;)

UK is good for a holiday, but wudnt choose it to be a place that id want to live all my life :)

Comment

middle east FTW
          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

^ +1

UK is a beauty, but Boring in the daily life....or maybe it's just me ! :)
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

+2 Dubai FTW !!! UK gets boring with the daily life, great for a holiday and shopping though

Comment

hehe... I studied in the UK and it was a LOT of fun! but... and its a big full bodied but, I wouldn't live there, definitely agree with u Ali!

Welcome back to UAE Ali baik... I'll be back in 9 days inshallah :) cant wait to drive ma baby!!! I miss that carbon black B%#&h!!! looool :drool:
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Rami... I just saw ur sig!!! u still haven't gotten back ur car?! DAMN DUDE!!! what's wrong with it now?! Shak... come on man!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Good evening to everyone who's not here and partying their a$$es off on a thursday night while I'm sitting here packing :D
                    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

I'm not partying... I'm here talking to u :) I'm just watching some tv!

where u off to Amer?
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Bu7maid for the welcome and Amer is off to Lebanon, is going to have fun im sure ;)

Comment

hehe... enjoy it Amer baik, bring us some philly steak sandwich from Bliss House!!! LOVE THAT PLACE!

where did u stay in UK Ali? London?
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes in London, Central London to be more precise :)

Comment

nice! I do miss visiting that country!!!

don't miss the weather there though...
                              sigpic

Comment

:welcome2: Back Ali

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                                Rami... I just saw ur sig!!! u still haven't gotten back ur car?! DAMN DUDE!!! what's wrong with it now?! Shak... come on man!!!
                                Nope... the car is at AGMC now, they diagnosed the issue to be an actuator... they are waiting for a reply from BMW to do the job for goodwill, and the part isn't available either
                                ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Working...
                                X