This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
    :doh!: u idiots! the use of Abu Dhabi at the begining means that this is where the story ORIGINATED FROM!!! not that it's only for Abu Dhabi!!!

:spank2:

:starwars:
    thank god I am not there coz if i am there i would have to work and come to the **** boring shift and they would give me one day extra leave which is not as good as taking off in a public holiday
    sigpic
    :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Enjoy Amman dude... I would like to say wish I was there too, but it's getting crazy with ****** drivers and I would rather be here honestly :) I never look forward to going back because of the driving... everyone should lose their license and start over!!! and I wouldn't mind doing it over!
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Enjoy Amman dude... I would like to say wish I was there too, but it's getting crazy with ****** drivers and I would rather be here honestly :) I never look forward to going back because of the driving... everyone should lose their license and start over!!! and I wouldn't mind doing it over!
        u know what i call it Organized chaos but sometimes its fun ... am driving my accord here and believe me a car in Amman is really a necessity otherwise enjoy listening to the stories of ****** Taxi drivers while they take u in a historical tour around dawaween amman
        sigpic
        :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Originally posted by asallam123 View Post
          u know what i call it Organized chaos but sometimes its fun ... am driving my accord here and believe me a car in Amman is really a necessity otherwise enjoy listening to the stories of ****** Taxi drivers while they take u in a historical tour around dawaween amman
          :rofl:

Comment

looooool... haven't heard the word dawaween in such a long time!!! thanks for the memories abu zmeid :D

and dude... taxi drivers r da bomb! they'll give u the story of what's been going on in Jordan since u been gone in a nutshell!
            sigpic

Comment

looooool... haven't heard the word dawaween in such a long time!!! thanks for the memories abu zmeid :D

and dude... taxi drivers r da bomb! they'll give u the story of what's been going on in Jordan since u been gone in a nutshell!
              Dude careful of what u r saying that means the entire history of the country would be faked on a bunch of taxi drivers coz they only tell u bullshit.

the funniest conversation i had was with a nice guy maybe he choosed to be a taxi driver by mistake or god has his mysterious ways anyway i asked the guy like this ...
              Ya'7ee Wain el Zo3ran ra7oo(where is Za Hommies) u know what he answered me with a very full of wisdom answer that gave true analaysis well the country has changed the culture has changed and we end up that the Zo3rans biggest dream is to have WaX and to wear ban6aloon sa7el so no more zo3rans!!!..i was like wow thats good analysis!!!
              sigpic

Comment

looooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!

sorry guys u have to be Jordanian or know enough about them to find that extremely funny!!! get this guys number! I wanna speak to him and get the low-down on Jordan, TAXI STYLE!
                sigpic

Comment

:rofl2: :rofl2: @ :officer: Ssense, u dont let anybody breath :laughhard: on reposts

Comment

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current
                    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Bashar,

Time to update your siggy...or rather, time to hand over your siggy to Ghada!

Ghada,

time to update your siggy with the ///M3 ;)
                      Current
                      E92 M3 - Mineral White
                      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                      E36 318is
                      E39 540i ///M sport
                      VW CC
                      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                        Bashar,

Time to update your siggy...or rather, time to hand over your siggy to Ghada!

Ghada,

time to update your siggy with the ///M3 ;)
                        :iagree: totally with you Waz

Comment

I'm ready for anything !! :D
                          sigpic
                          07' HFP Accord | Current
                          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

good morning :yawn: who is up early???

Comment

U!!!

Comment

Me Me ! Im up early :D

Comment

Working...
                                X