This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Auto Works View Post
    Well, a big problem is that the society will not bless that marriage. She's Saudi and I'm not. This is why we are trying to keep the relation on low profile.

Ah. Getting hooked to such a situation is the least thing I wanted to.
    I know some guys who managed to make it work! if parents agree then there is a way around it!
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Nabil... You are giving me a big push. You seem to facilitate all heckups, lol. You know what's the best thing? When she says it out loud, "I LOVE YOU! I WANT YOU". How nice it is hearing those words from a lady keeping in mind Arab girls are raised in a way they should not disclose their feelings. Do you agree?

Comment

How nice it is hearing those words from a lady keeping in mind Arab girls are raised in a way they should not disclose their feelings. Do you agree?
        Not all Arab girls are raised that way :nono:

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
          Not all Arab girls are raised that way :nono:
          C'mon bor. Even us boys are raised in a way to disrespect girls who disclose their feelings. I think so :dunno:.

Comment

If this girl is a possible future wife then dont discuss this in public! you dont want all guys to start liking her do you? ;)

:D
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Marwan dont take me wrong, nothing towards you, but what i mean is what about those Arab girls that we see everyday in malls and streets, who are desparately seeking male attention, who are desparately waiting for males to come to them and give their numbers, who prefer wearing the shortest clothes available in the market, for what ? To expose their skin ? I dont see a point in that and i dont think those girls are brought up that way, or even brought up these days.. Girls are bringing themselves up by following the society..
              Lets not talk about guys when girls have crossed our limits :)

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                If this girl is a possible future wife then dont discuss this in public! you dont want all guys to start liking her do you? ;)

:D
                looooooooooooooool. Don't be like that, I know no one can take her :P. Actually some guys started to try with her on facebook but they never succeed. Man do not be close minded, we are in the middle of discussing how Arabs are open minded while local gulf people try to show they are reservative. I'm being me anyhow.

Do you want a good song for the one you love? Try Lips Of An Angel for Hinder. It's awesome.

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                Marwan dont take me wrong, nothing towards you, but what i mean is what about those Arab girls that we see everyday in malls and streets, who are desparately seeking male attention, who are desparately waiting for males to come to them and give their numbers, who prefer wearing the shortest clothes available in the market, for what ? To expose their skin ? I dont see a point in that and i dont think those girls are brought up that way, or even brought up these days.. Girls are bringing themselves up by following the society..
                Lets not talk about guys when girls have crossed our limits :)
                Ah ok now I understand what you meant, I guess yo uare on my side then. I'm not getting you wrong buddy, I know your heart.

Comment

society is only a burden if you want it to be.... if you both decide on something, there is nothing that can come in your way
                  Current
                  E92 M3 - Mineral White
                  F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                  E36 318is
                  E39 540i ///M sport
                  VW CC
                  E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                    society is only a burden if you want it to be.... if you both decide on something, there is nothing that can come in your way
                    +1. This is what I'm trying to tell her but she's having the a second thought of getting into the trip of convincing the family if we decide to work it out.

Waz, you should have seen her face when she knew I was not Saudi, she was shocked! She says the way I live, talk and my day to day stuff never got her doubting I'm not local. lol.

Comment

Do you want a good song for the one you love? Try Lips Of An Angel for Hinder. It's awesome.

I prefer the song zawjati for Ahmed abu 5ater :wiggle:
                      Meskovic

Comment

Where r u from Marwan?
                        Meskovic

Comment

I prefer the song zawjati for Ahmed abu 5ater :wiggle:
                          Do not like Arabic music :).
                          Where r u from Marwan?
                          Palestinian with Egyptian mother. Living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia for the past 25 years. Born in Cairo :D.

Comment

tsharrafna :)
                            Meskovic

Comment

Thanks buddy. :bow:

Comment

opaaaaaaaaaaa
                                what is that conversation.....please take it to the mmm section :rofl:
                                nabil : kindly introduce yourself in the new members section :rofl: welcome back ya basha :)......i want to meet u sooooooooon
                                marwan : i was sure u have some egyptian origins but donot ask me why ;) :rofl:
                                ssense : so which kind of girls do u like ?
                                btw i am thinking as well of marriage but i tried this inter-nationality relation (even inter-faith (religion) relation) both have difficulties and u should be aware of them
                                so bear it in mind and donot ignore this fact
                                I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Working...
                                X