X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:rofl:
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

:rofl:
      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Bimbo is what Bedewi calls Psycho Mantis...

It's back on the road as of yday!! Falcons did a wonderful job man...MAF was shot so I used cousin's (said individual above) old MAF till I receive the new one, and I changed the fuel pump for safety and efficiency (old one with less than 40,000km had 3.8 bar pressure vs. the nominal 5 bar when new).

Comment

okkkk :fags:

Comment

Ayham, a general question bro or anyone who can answer this..

I want to know how do we measure the pressure of the fuel pump ? And is 5 bar pressure same for all the BMWs fuel pumps or it differs ?

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
              Ayham, a general question bro or anyone who can answer this..

I want to know how do we measure the pressure of the fuel pump ? And is 5 bar pressure same for all the BMWs fuel pumps or it differs ?

M cars use a 5 bar fuel supply pressure. Non-M cars use 3 bars (AFAIK they are all the same). You can measure it with a pressure gauge, but I'm not familiar with the procedure, you may ask Adel at Falcons or Shak at ***.

Comment

Ahan.. oK, ill get mine checked soon I guess, was wondering if its possible or not.. thanks bro :)

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                  Bimbo is what Bedewi calls Psycho Mantis...

It's back on the road as of yday!! Falcons did a wonderful job man...MAF was shot so I used cousin's (said individual above) old MAF till I receive the new one, and I changed the fuel pump for safety and efficiency (old one with less than 40,000km had 3.8 bar pressure vs. the nominal 5 bar when new).
                  MAF :eyes2::eyes2:
                  ok so i should look for another job other than mechanical engineer
                  I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                    MAF :eyes2::eyes2:
                    ok so i should look for another job other than mechanical engineer
                    Yea, it first got busted when we tried the useless whatever their name was "performance" filter panels. Reverted back to stock filter but the MAF was never like before. It finally gave up...

Comment

:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

[youtube]aRg8XngrQLU[/youtube]
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

^ GREAT ONE !! :rofl:
                        sigpic
                        07' HFP Accord | Current
                        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Indeeeeeeeeeed :D
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

haha

Comment

good one

Comment

Morning Mr.Kanso :hi: How you doin' ?

Comment

Working...
                                X