X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys please start cleaning ur rubbish :rofl2:

Comment

Mates, i agree i do use this thread, but never the way it has been used in the 5-6 pages. Make use of the chatting thread in the right way, im not saying i never use it, but theres a difference, this is total FLOODING the thread and unbelievable.. !

Comment

i have one suggestion ....... why do we keep the whole 600 pages of "good morning", "i am bored" etc ??????
        put a limit like 50 pages that is kept and the older posts should be removed by the moderators
        I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
          i have one suggestion ....... why do we keep the whole 600 pages of "good morning", "i am bored" etc ??????
          put a limit like 50 pages that is kept and the older posts should be removed by the moderators
          no :bash:

Comment

All options are now considered....

Comment

Give me some time guys ... Forum will enter a new stage in September !!! I promise :)
              Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
              Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
              Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
              Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
              1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
              Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
              eMail:
              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

will the forum work with BB?! PLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE!!!!
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

^^ Yes...

Comment

excellent news.
                    sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                    2006 Z4M - SOLD
                    1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                    2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                    2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                    2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                    2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                    1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                    2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

never knew my thread will make it to 605 pages hehehe:danceclub:
                      Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

hahahaha ^^ :D
                        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Good news ... Forums on BB means that it can be opened thru Psp, mobile fones .. Etc.
                          Hope it works .. and take the website to the next level ..
                          Goodluck Rifo :) .. Nd Best wishes ..
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

FTW BB :bow:

Comment

:hi: good morning gents, how u all doin?????

Comment

Sharjah police enforce old law against men wearing accessories

Published: July 21, 2009, 22:45
                                Sharjah: Thirteen-year-old Mohammad was with a group of friends in Al Qasba area when he was reportedly approached by a police officer and taken to the police headquarters. His silver necklace had to go.

Another resident, Jeril Jaison Varghese, says he was in front of the Multiplex in Mega Mall to watch a movie when a CID officer asked him for his identification.

"I was taken to the Sharjah Police office inside the mall by a security guy from the mall. My silver bracelet was confiscated by the CID," he said.

When Varghese asked why his bracelet was being taken away, he says, police said men are not allowed to wear bracelets or any fashion accessories in Sharjah malls even if it is silver and not gold.

"When did this rule come into being? There was no public notification and no posters in the mall notifying people of this rule," Varghese said. Another resident said on Saturday CID confiscated his friend's silver bracelet while they were in a mall.

"Is there a rule in Sharjah that authorises the CID to confiscate fashion accessories other than gold from residents and their children from malls?" asked Aji Alexander.

A Mexican mother who recently shifted to the UAE and is now living in Sharjah said her 14-year-old son was scared when he was stopped by police who shouted at him for wearing diamond earrings.

"Police were rude... We have no clue that such things are not allowed here," the mother said. "I am not allowing my son to go to Al Qasba again. My son is a very decent and polite boy," she said.

"If people are not offending the laws of the country and are not acting like women by wearing such accessories so why are police taking such action?" she asked.

Mohammad from Sudan said his 18-year old nephew who came from Abu Dhabi to visit his grandmother in Sharjah was taken last week to the headquarters for wearing a silver necklace.

"The boy was afraid. He was standing in front of his grandmother's house when police took him to the CID. After three hours he contacted us," said Mohammad. Residents said Sharjah authorities should inform people who wish to come here that men must not wear fashion accessories.

"Tourist companies should inform the public. Information booklets should be handed to people at the country's entry points. They should advertise that in all malls and entertainment areas such as Al Qasba which we believe are safe places for our children to spend time," said a resident.

"We are aware of the decency law in Sharjah, but wearing silver bracelets, necklaces, or even earrings in a decent way is not against the law," said a resident.

A senior CID official told Gulf News that police are implementing an eight-year-old decency law.

"Men are not allowed to wear such accessories. Everybody is aware of that," he said. "We are informing people through the media and people should be aware of that," he said.
                                Source: Gulfnews

Comment

Working...
                                X