X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wat is anjad doing again :dunno:

Comment

Police officer shot while fitting speed camera

Police are hunting a gunman who shot a policeman in the leg while he installed a speed camera in Sharjah, it has been reported.

According to a report in the National, Nasser Nour Abdullah, 32, was shot in the left leg while fitting the anti-speed device in Al Ittihad Road, near Sahara Mall, at about 4am on Monday.

Officers say they have no idea why Abdullah was shot, but they think the bullet was fired from a building opposite the mall.

“Until the criminal is arrested, only he can tell us why he shot the police officer on duty,” a police spokesman told the paper.

Abdullah was said to be recovering well in Al Qassimi Hospital and would be discharged in the next few days.
      Source: Arabianbusiness

Comment

WTF....
        sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
        2006 Z4M - SOLD
        1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
        2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
        2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
        2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
        2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
        1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
        2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

they are making a very big deal out of it.

i'm sure it's a bunch of sharjah kids placing bets on whether they can scare the cop or not, ended up shooting his leg.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post

Published: July 21, 2009, 22:45

Source: Gulfnews
            :spank: so lame!!:nono: wtf
            Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

wats goin on with shj??? :confused:
              Current
              E92 M3 - Mineral White
              F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
              E36 318is
              E39 540i ///M sport
              VW CC
              E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post

Published: July 21, 2009, 22:45

Source: Gulfnews
                Just which media do they always refer to??? I have failed, each and everytime, to hear/see/read ANY announcement made by them. Somebody PLEASE tell me!

And I think, IMHO, that's a retarded rule. Not all people are muslims and therefore we can't enforce this upon them. They can at least be nice about it, especially when it's kids at stake. Why did the boy only contact his parents after THREE HOURS at the police station?!! Poor kid....Can only imagine what it felt like.

Comment

i agree with the part about the kids....really poor kid
                  but if u r a guest in someone's house u have to follow HIS rules where to sit and whether u mix with his family or not, and since non muslim country's donot like hijab in their countries, we also donot like alot of things that are allowed in their countries like alcohol, improper clothes and public affection .... i hope everyone understands my point of view of equity of treatment
                  I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

^then remove the tag of dubai as an "OPEN CITY"
                    Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                      but if u r a guest in someone's house u have to follow HIS rules where to sit and whether u mix with his family or not, and since non muslim country's donot like hijab in their countries, we also donot like alot of things that are allowed in their countries like alcohol, improper clothes and public affection .... i hope everyone understands my point of view of equity of treatment
                      +1000

Originally posted by ernest View Post
                      ^then remove the tag of dubai as an "OPEN CITY"
                      Define open?
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

i will just say when one is a guest he has to behave in a way that doesnot hurt the host, in other words obey the rules since we are all expats in this country
                        ernest, frankly it is not a nice issue to discuss, so i prefer staying silent :)
                        I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                          Totally agree with what he said, not because i come from this place but because we're talking of equality in treatment.

When we travel to some other country and we're told about the rules, we do tend and are meant to obey them, no matter the rules are good or bad, looking it that way everyone coming down here also has to 'obey and respect' the law and the rules in here.
                          Im sure some of might be offended thinking what kind of retarded rules are being applied here, but in the end, we're all living here and have to live the way we're meant to. Or we still have the choice of breaking the law, going against it and ofcourse, facing the consequences.

This is the same as the radars, some of us do hate the speed limits but when we pass by a radar we accelerate hard after it, drive the way we want and if we're caught by any radars we always have to pay the fines (consequences), no matter we like it or not.

Comment

I've seen the nice views of the guys that " Live " over Al Qasba in Sharjah, and I'm glad that the police have done such an action over there, because they over done it to be honest ( no need to mention the details ) !

But I don't agree with the police's way in dealing with such thing !
                            sigpic
                            07' HFP Accord | Current
                            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

:officer: :bow:

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                                +1000

Define open?

the freedom to express one's opinion, affection to a partner, the right to choose own clothing and more important the right to buy liquor in the market without a license :-D and so on.. equality of racial group for his human rights (european, arabs, indians and asians)..

:bricks:

http://www.isim.nl/files/review_22/review_22-10.pdf
                                Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Working...
                                X