This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
    guys who wants to convert his regular e46 m3 :puke: into a csl ?
    don't you think selling M3 & then buying a CSL would be cheaper & safer :hmm:

Comment

yes but if someone feels like they can't wait then there is an option to do a swap

Comment

yes but if someone feels like they can't wait then there is an option to do a swap
        swap wat and where and when???

Comment

Details!!!! NOW!

Comment

here's the story.... you have to beleive me though and don't ask why?!

if i had right now a regular E46 M3, i would take it to this guy and he will switch all the csl content into mine and take my old parts, as a settlement i pay him labor and a bit extra fro the CSL content that were swapped.

why is he doing this? he wants to turn the car into a drift machine and he wants more power from the car and doesn't want to mess with the engine. furthermore he wants to convert it into a drifiting car and doesn't want any of the parts currently installed. so basically all the mechanical and interior parts can be swapped directly onto your current e46 M3. i think i should take a few pics of the car.

Comment

how much will it cost???

Comment

here's the story.... you have to beleive me though and don't ask why?!

if i had right now a regular E46 M3, i would take it to this guy and he will switch all the csl content into mine and take my old parts, as a settlement i pay him labor and a bit extra fro the CSL content that were swapped.

why is he doing this? he wants to turn the car into a drift machine and he wants more power from the car and doesn't want to mess with the engine. furthermore he wants to convert it into a drifiting car and doesn't want any of the parts currently installed. so basically all the mechanical and interior parts can be swapped directly onto your current e46 M3. i think i should take a few pics of the car.
                Ok, what are the exact parts we're referring to here? ECU + intake? Or entire engine? Plus body panels?

Comment

bruno is dead :( he's not replying

Comment

cost i don't know... full interior with all mechanics... if he wants to isntall an m5 engine under the hood then nothing from the mechanical parts will be needed anyways. so this includes intake ecu you name it...

Comment

Mileage? Could you please get an estimate???

Comment

i will get details and pics as soon as i see him tonight

Comment

i think its better if we make a new thread and move some posts there, it would be an exciting thread, how to upgrade the E46 M3 to E60 M5 Engine and Performance ;)

Comment

[youtube]_Gi98iEziKQ[/youtube]
                            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Comment

Seriously... WTF?!
                                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X